Straight outta Compton
May 1, 2012
Orange county, so cal
2012-06-30130146.jpg

2012-06-30122321.jpg

2012-06-30130228.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not stuffed at all. :lol:

Yeah. As much as I didn't want to I bought fiberwerx front fenders today. Then a front bumper with 3 h.id's or a hidden l.e.d. Bar just above the skid plate, and pulling the bedsides. Then it's fucking done. All I wanted for this truck was spindles methods and 35's but oh well it's coming out of the Baja bug fund

And thanks for the compliments everyone. I fucking love polished methods. My absolute favorite wheels out.

Lol i would like to see it lifted like 2". Would be happy

Never! Nothing gayer than a 6 inch lift with fiberglass. Looks like the fenders stick way out and the wheels are sucked in. Also makes 35's look like 31's. Matt (dezert1500) is talking me into king bolt in coilovers and bms uniball uppers so if I go that route I might lift it an inch.

just waiting for fgt UPS to show up. Shop from Costa mesa no communicate with me. :yuno:

You know I'm a ups driver don't you lol

Sam did you get them from outlaw offroad. That's where I got mine from. They have the best prices on them I believe. Outlaw is like 10-45 minutes from my house depending on traffic Lol

Last edited:
Side note got my fenders today from fiberwerx. Going to my buddies house gonna pull mine off tonight and install glass ones tomorrow morning. And hopefully my buddy can get his wrap guy to wrap them gloss black instead of paint tomorrow night. Will post pics regardless