Rustbullet better than pro 15?

why not just scrape it and paint it, paint stripper makes it easy.

Too much time. Gonna try to do it this winter break so that would mean out in the driveway in the cold. Dnw to be out there for days. I might do that though considering I only really want to do the visible areas not the whole frame and most of these paint over rust products need to be completely sealed to not chip or flake

im just going to have a couple friends help me bust out wire wheeling it with drills and spray on some undercoating

In a perfect world I just wanna do the front and rear suspension, rear axle, front crossmember and visible parts of the frame. Basically just anything you can see without being under the truck

Honestly I'd wait til it's warm dude. For now just rattle can it to stop anything from spreading til then. Screw working in the cold. Take your time in the spring and you'll like the outcome much better. Just my .02

Honestly I'd wait til it's warm dude. For now just rattle can it to stop anything from spreading til then. Screw working in the cold. Take your time in the spring and you'll like the outcome much better. Just my .02

There is no spreading lol, it's all rust haha

i agree also with chris wait till its warm, nothing will stick in the cold.

also, i did my frame front to rear, by myself, paint stripper scrape, paint stripper scrap, pressure wash, dry and paint in less than a day. prolly from noon till 6

Just plain old rustoleum? Did you just do the outside or the whole damn thing?