roundsy

RCSB and a Hoe
Jun 7, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I like where your heads at with those 2 lifted rcsb's

Sent from your sister's house

I think if can get about 4" or 4.5" (level and small bl) of lift that's likely where I'll end up with this one. Might also look into lifts that don't increase track width and also not go with rcx again either

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
I think if can get about 4" or 4.5" (level and small bl) of lift that's likely where I'll end up with this one. Might also look into lifts that don't increase track width and also not go with rcx again either

How you gonna do that only level/small BL I've seen for the newer rigs is RC

live from the gutter trash.

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey

RCX has a bracket lift, although it's RCX. If you swap out shocks though you should be good

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Looking forward to see where you go with this.

If you do clear your lights, PLEASE use the actual clear reflectors from Klearz.com lol. Mine just came in the mail for my SLT headlight build I'm about to do. Actually, I have all my parts now, so I'm going to build those lights my next week off, July 3rd. (If I can wait that long.)

I just got word too, that my DJM LCA's should finally be here on the 15th.

roundsy

RCSB and a Hoe
Jun 7, 2014
Ontario, Canada
How you gonna do that only level/small BL I've seen for the newer rigs is RC

live from the gutter trash.

I was just speaking about not using RCX for a full suspension lift again.

RCX has a bracket lift, although it's RCX. If you swap out shocks though you should be good

I knew about this kit but I'm still not sold on it

Looking forward to see where you go with this.

If you do clear your lights, PLEASE use the actual clear reflectors from Klearz.com lol. Mine just came in the mail for my SLT headlight build I'm about to do. Actually, I have all my parts now, so I'm going to build those lights my next week off, July 3rd. (If I can wait that long.)

I just got word too, that my DJM LCA's should finally be here on the 15th.

Those littler f*ckers are expensive! There was a member selling a set local in Ontario but they sold about a week before I bought the truck. Still debating if I am just going to get a set from Phil with morimotos.

What model of tonneau cover did you go with?

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Mine's the factory GM Accessories cover.

B stock clear lenses are marked down as well. Like 60 bucks USD

Sent from my igloo using my SGS7

roundsy

RCSB and a Hoe
Jun 7, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Mine's the factory GM Accessories cover.

B stock clear lenses are marked down as well. Like 60 bucks USD

I may get a set eventually. Plan on ordering an LTZ retro'd headlight set from Phil so I'm just going to see how this first set goes with out them. This doesn't look bad to me.

F55D84B6-E84D-4820-8CFA-3FD096EE2644_zpsk2xntcnn.jpg

LEDs going in, emblem off to be cm'd, valence to be trimmed, tracking down billet or high country grille and the headlights are currently in the oven:

0F8D3D91-29BB-453E-B371-8278BD07F34F_zps7zamxibi.jpg

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Let me know how hard that permaseal is on the headlights... All my headlight stuff is in finally lol. Gotta do my SLT retro in the coming weeks