Rollin35s attempt to roll 33s

fuckfaceon33's

Oct 27, 2012
Alright guys, this is my attempt at somewhat of a build thread.

Previously had this
IMAG0622.jpg

Which I then decided to ruin by throwing a bds lift and 35s at.. Which turned into this
IMAG0729.jpg

Then my brother picked up this, which needed some work
image_zpscdde8f62.jpeg

Since I was bored with my truck and didnt want to sink any more money into it, we worked out a deal to swap vehicles. Part of the deal was I got to keep the fleetside bed :D
ima3ge_zps09e7ba98.jpeg

ima4ge_zps8da869e6.jpeg

About a month later the 200,000 mile 5.3 started to go out on me, and so I bit the bullet and swapped in an LQ9
ima555ge_zps8015d1e5.jpeg

im333age_zpseb410035.jpeg

Then as some of you might know, I bought some ions and toyos, and with some leveling keys puts us to where were at today
image3_zpsd160eaf0.jpeg

image2_zps676ac04e.jpeg

Sorry for the long ass post, but now were about up to speed. Plans are a full repaint this summer, HD front end, shaved tailgate, new head/parking lights and so on. Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks guys. Forgot to mention the zone 1.5 inch body lift that's going on next week. After that I will probably start on body work

Nice to see people still wanting to fix up the old trucks! Looks like it'll turn out nice

I had the black grille from when I had the black ss reps. Once I have the money for the new front end it will be color matched to what I paint the rest of the truck. And I'm not sure why the motor pictures loaded upside down:think: