Rollin in from the 209

DBNissan

NorCal355
Nov 17, 2013
Wassup all! Cheeny23 told me about the forum. I have a forum dedicated to the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon trucks. Maybe we can combine forces and get our NorCal members together for a meet to show off our trucks someday!

Here's a few images of my truck

P1020123-1.jpg

5c93b3fb.jpg

IMG_7326.jpg

IMG_2840-2.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

921518_10151684247049623_16381030_o.jpg

DBcopy.png

Last edited:
welcome to the site. glad you made it over. that first shot with the bay bridge behind you is sweet, that down on treasure island?

i almost added a rack to my tonneau cover, but i just take the front wheel off and strap it down in the bed. kinda a pain with a 20mm thru-axle up front but it's w/e. nice couple specializeds you have there, i had a demo 7 for a while, still have a hard rock, now my main ride is a giant faith 2

Welcome to CustomGM!
Thanks!
welcome to the site. glad you made it over. that first shot with the bay bridge behind you is sweet, that down on treasure island?
Thanks! It's from Pier 3 which is just south of the Bay Bridge. The image was also used in Sport Truck magazine!

2298_63332749622_5522_n.jpg

Fuck that's clean
Thanks!

i almost added a rack to my tonneau cover, but i just take the front wheel off and strap it down in the bed. kinda a pain with a 20mm thru-axle up front but it's w/e. nice couple specializeds you have there, i had a demo 7 for a while, still have a hard rock, now my main ride is a giant faith 2

Nice on the Giant Faith! I wanted to build an Ellsworth but a motorcycle accident sidelined my bike riding for a while. I'm surprised you didn't notice the mounts when I was at the shop lol

Oh that was the first thing i noticed on the truck, then i went around and saw the front. couldn't see too well around that pillar though.

Ah. Good thing you didn't see the front too well. The bumper was sitting on the sidewalk. I'm surprised it didn't get pulled off when I backed out.

hate that, i had my valance ripped off at autozone on west ln. piece of rebar was sticking up. pissed me off so bad, ruined the paint. luckily it wasnt too noticeable but i knew and it always bugged me until i redid it a few months ago

Welcome to the site

Sent from your moms house
Thanks!

hate that, i had my valance ripped off at autozone on west ln. piece of rebar was sticking up. pissed me off so bad, ruined the paint. luckily it wasnt too noticeable but i knew and it always bugged me until i redid it a few months ago

Yeah, I forget to watch for the parking blocks. I had a similar situation but since mine is a bumper cover, it just flicked it back and the fog light popped out. Stupid GM and their snap-in designs. I want to install some Rigid Ind D2 lights in he bumper instead