Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Over the next few months I will be slowly returning my 2007 Sierra Classic's suspension (and a few other things) to stock form so I can sell it and use my current wheels and tires on the '14+ Silvy. Prepping for a possible dealer trade so I'd like to have it as stock appearing as possible, the engine de-tuning has already began. Here is what is what I have to offer and what I am willing to trade for:

No longer available

- 3" Rough Country lift spindles for 1999-2007c 2wd 1500 Silverado/Sierra/Suburban/Tahoe with front coils - approximately 65k on them, no damage or modification, only normal surface rust. Can run 33x10.5" tires with the addition of a 1.5" coil spacer and minimal trimming.
* WTT for: factory spindles, unmodified/undamaged, mileage is no concern.
* Will ship my spindles at no cost to you, and will pay freight to get your spindles to me (i.e. you get lift spindles at no cost to you).

No longer available
- 1.25" Rear lift block and u-bolts/nuts for 1999-2013 Silverado/Sierra - approximately 65k on them, no damage/modification, or missing parts. These will level your truck almost perfectly with the 3" spindles above if used on an NBS (less than .5in of rear squat).
* WTT for: what'cha got? Can be rolled into another trade here, or bought for TBD, lets make a deal.

- Factory upper control arms from 1999-2007c 2wd Silverado/Sierra/Suburban/Tahoe with front coils.
* I just need a pair with very low miles, can be added to any of the deals listed on this page for cash or parts on top. Willing to negotiate price.

- Factory Bose AM/FM/CD stereo from 2003-2007c Silverado/Sierra/Suburban/Tahoe
* No trade here unless you want this awful Alpine stereo w/ PAC unit that is currently installed in my Sierra.
* Would pay $10+freight to buy a factory unit with no major damage or modifications.

- Factory headlight housings w/ amber reflectors, factory turn signal housings in good condition with the factory mounts.
* WTT for: Cleared NBS Sierra headlights and factory-style cleared turn signal housings. As for the headlights; no leaks, no moisture buildup, but they are a tad hazy inside and out. Sealed with clear marine adhesive glue by myself about 4 years ago. One large scratch on D/S lens - overall condition 5/10. As for the turn signal housings; they are clear and fluted to look factory, about 1yo, APC brand, good quality, fit very well, and still look new. Were $60 new because I didnt want the euro chrome ones - overall condition 9/10. Can be separated, and will accept a trade or money TBD.

- Factory red GMC grille emblem for 1999-2007 NBS fullsizes.
* Anyone have one in decent shape? Will work out a price with you or can be rolled into a trade for anything else above.

*All parts are still on the truck, shipping will be worked out as deals are made.*

Pics: Per request

PM me or reply here, I will work with you. Thanks!

- Brandon

Last edited:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
I might have factory amber turns that you can have if I find them. I won't be able to check til next weekend though.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Pretty sure I still have my stock headlights and turns also, can check the storage tomorrow.