For Sale: Retrofit Denali Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

'02 sierra

Apr 15, 2014
Got these from Khaos and loved the light output but not so much on the bulkiness of the lights themselves. Decided to go to cleared stocks and now selling these.

TYC Denali housings with Morimoto H1 projectors retrofitted in. 5k bulbs with digital ballasts.

The vertical adjuster is loose on driver side, I alleviated this with a nut on the backside of the adjuster but a new bracket would eliminate it totally. Still have a near perfect cutoff once installed. Lenses are clear not cloudy and in great condition.

I'm gonna take a hit, but some machine face 20s appeared locally and I want a quick sale. Asking $225 shipped.

Pic of cutoff installed in my stock height ECSB.

Quick note: If someone's interested and has near the ballpark ..ish....of asking price make me an offer!

Have a pic of just the lights themselves?? And what do you mean by the bulkiness of them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

These are from my forsale thread. I doubt they've changed :crazy:

XSbrtBh.jpg

GIFUcRq.jpg

vOTozPe.jpg

Thanks Khaos! I actually wanted to buy these back when you had them for sale lol.

Are there just 5K HIDs in the high beams or lows or both?

On gmfs?

They are lows only, and regular halogen highs. You could run hid highs, but keep in mind the warm up time.

Don't remember if I saw them on here or gmfs. Didn't have the money then so I didn't even bother.

Ok right on. Have high, low, and fog HIDs right now plus the all on mod so I don't really have to worry about the warm up for my highs. I could switch the lows to 8K if wanted, right?

You'd need to order H1 type bulbs as that's what the projector base fits. The standard 9006 bulbs wont work. But otherwise no issues switching bulb temps

Alright that's what I was thinking. Where's a good place to get bulbs? I usually just find them on Amazon or Ebay..

Same. You can get better quality from Morimoto though. Bulbs from them are $35 or $40 last I saw, so not too bad.

Alright cool. Just did a Denali conversion on my Sierra so I need these to complete it!

PM sent!!

Thanks for the pics Khaos. For peace of mind purposes if anyone wants I can take a pic of them now in my possession and text them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.