Red labels

photo2-6.jpg

photo1-7.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

PayPal me money to get truck repainted from body line down and I'll take molding off. Truck has had some paint work done and was taped off around driver door molding. So it'll probably have molding for a long time.

I like it with the molding. :shrug: Maybe put some of the vinyl on the chrome part to make it all white?

Truck looks great. It appears the Grabbers are just the Red Letters and not the Red Labels though right?

i thought that was the whole point of red labels, to show the red off lol

Na, the red labels are Non-DOT race tires. The point of the red letter tires are just to show off the red, and a pretty BAMF looking tire.

I like it with the molding. :shrug: Maybe put some of the vinyl on the chrome part to make it all white?

I dont mind the molding at all. I actually went to put vinyl on the chrome part after i found out the door was repainted around the trim. i started laying the vinyl out on the trim, and i went to peel up the vinyl off the painted part of the trim, and it peeled off the fucking paint. Hack ass fucking prep work. so now if you walk right up on the truck and are looking for flaws you can see the chipped paint. I cant bring myself to pay to have the lower part of the truck painted since the rest of it isnt flawless. so the trim stays like it is.. Eventually I want machined double standards if they make them...

Truck looks great. It appears the Grabbers are just the Red Letters and not the Red Labels though right?

Na, the red labels are Non-DOT race tires. The point of the red letter tires are just to show off the red, and a pretty BAMF looking tire.

ya if i would have put these tires on my stock wheels the red letters would have been faced in.

With the past couple pictures, I definitely like the molding a lot better. And...

This would look good :imo:

thanks!