Recommend Speakers

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I think James has those same speakers. They sound decent, I've got Focal seperates in the doors of the GMC(6.5 front/5.5 rear). Bought them from crutchfield a while back and think I spent around $250 total. Crystal clear and great bass response.

I think James has those same speakers. They sound decent, I've got Focal seperates in the doors of the GMC(6.5 front/5.5 rear). Bought them from crutchfield a while back and think I spent around $250 total. Crystal clear and great bass response.

yeah i dont wanna spend a fortune 100 for 4 would be my price range

You get what you pay for jsyk. If you can afford separates definitly go that route.

its not that i cant afford its just it doesn't really matter a TON for me to have the best, just want something a little more powerful

I have the Focals a step down from Tony in the front, I got mine from sonic have about $150 into them and they are legit Focals not a knockoff, and some Fosgate 5 1/4" components I had laying around in the rear, I am running the Bose amp for those but its SO much clearer. If you can find a deal on seperates for front and rear that would be your best bet but I would atleast try to find some for the front. Another option would be to just add a sub and amp to the factory setup.