RCSB Derpamax Build

They're 22x12s with 33x12.5 Toyos.

I finally bit the bullet and wired up my trailer harness and brake controller. It pulls the 14k pound trailer and bobcat really nice, I was surprised. It was dark so no pictures.

Last edited:
must look funny pulling a big trailer

y2ygasy7.jpg

lol, worst is the fgts that follow you down the roads or into the construction zones and then get angry they have to backup. Im not moving cones for your dumbass.

whats fender measurements on RCSB Matt? Trying to figure out why I had to cut quite a bit more to fit my 33s on 12s...

lol, worst is the fgts that follow you down the roads or into the construction zones and then get angry they have to backup. Im not moving cones for your dumbass.

whats fender measurements on RCSB Matt? Trying to figure out why I had to cut quite a bit more to fit my 33s on 12s...

why u has no pictures in build thread of x12s !!!

quit thread jacking.

corny, towing a heavy load does it try to push the truck around?

Nope tows about the same as the crew cab. The truck weighs closer to 6k with the transfer tank full and all my stuff.

I got my new hitch

5a4yva9e.jpg

Also swapped my PPE up pipes and manifolds, DHD y bridge and Danville 72mm in since I had a rain day last Monday. Mark at Danville already got my tune back to me but I can't flash it until I get my EFILive V2 to a buddy because his DPF is clogged and I need to delete it for him but i've been running around with my head cut off trying to get other stuff done. I gave it to him so he could use his truck for his lawn service otherwise he was in limp mode.

uqepahu2.jpg

je2uza6y.jpg

DHD bridge so it doesn't blow apart when I'm pushing 37-40psi

uqaby4am.jpg

And one next to the new beast

pevanuqa.jpg

this is going to be one quick little work truck when your done.....with so much boost is it going to have problems with EGT's when pulling heavy loads?

also you better take it to the track and do a 4x4 launch video for us.

i like how all of your equipment is the same brand for the most part and all looks like its brand new even though it isnt. unless you just dont show us the shitty stuff lol

Nah it's all new minus a little excavator we rarely use. lol. Our oldest skid steer has 250 hours on it. We had to replace some stuff last year and it just so happened we also had a good year so it was time to get some new stuff.

Did you change the foam too?

Reason I ask is I put a cover like that on the bottom of mine but it didn't fit right since the foam is broken down so now I need to order a new lower foam and redo it