RCSB Derpamax Build

dapynyby.jpg

nuzy6aqe.jpg

ana5ehas.jpg

aqanatah.jpg

be7eduda.jpg

u8urehe9.jpg

nesajure.jpg

Tripled up the deadener on the back wall. Crossovers are held on with velcro.

I'm just going to drop my truck off and let you have fun with it...

Leave some cash too :shake:

that's one clean auto install!

Thanks! I really wanted to go with a 5ch to simplify things but that SA 10 seems to love the PDX 1000.1. I know most Sundown stuff is way underrated. Plus I already had these PDX amps sitting in my toolbox so why not use them and pick up another when I start on the CC again.

All his installs are clean lol

Says you haha.

Got bored today and started playing with the "photoshop" app on my iPhone..I know the wheels are 5 lug but I like the look imo
Sorry for shitty pictures..no wifi to post from iPhone

:cheeky:

Nice! Maybe if I can find another truck like this one was condition wise I would build a lowered RCSB but this one will never get lowered.

I got the radio and everything cleaned up today and even before I tweaked the sound it sounded amazing. I must say I really like Sundowns stuff. My Sony headunit I bought works flawlessly. I can have the ipod hooked up and control it and the headunit from my Note 3. EQ works from my phone, Pandora through blutooth works flawlessly as well. Way better than my appradio 2 does.

amyda6a4.jpg

I ordered a nice DA sander and 200 bucks worth of sandpaper for sanding my plastics and future use as well.

I started my big 3, awaiting more 0/1 ga wire though. Already have passenger side battery to alt with 0 but am going to connect it all.

zu6epyta.jpg

gu2eqahu.jpg

I'm conflicted about which is the best way to make the beauty panel in the back. I was going to use abs plastic but it's interesting makeup makes it hard to heat the way I want to go about it. I may just pick up some plexi tomorrow and give that a shot. Surprisingly the center console fits over the enclosure so well that it doesn't rattle at all. I thought I was going to have to throw some deadener on it but nope.

Think I should build a panel on the drivers side to match the passenger sides amp rack?

Must make 2wd version, 2-3" body drop, then 4/6 and wheels without exposed lugs so it just looks like a lowered rcsb 1/2 ton then troll all with fast as shit lbz.

Got bored today and started playing with the "photoshop" app on my iPhone..I know the wheels are 5 lug but I like the look imo
Sorry for shitty pictures..no wifi to post from iPhone

:cheeky:

oh dear god yes! Corny, how do you NOT like that look!

as much as i like the lowered look, i feel with him going in and out of worksites all the time and other stuff he does for work it would get annoying very fast.

the danali bed looks better lowered IMO so if you do build another one to lower use it for that ....does look sick lowered

Dakota, what app is that?

I do like it lowered, but I agree this just isn't the truck for that with what he uses it for.

THANK YOU. It's mah work truck brahs. I can't drive a lowered truck on a jobsite and when I get stuck ask a guy in a D6 to pull me out feeling like a moron for driving a lowered truck onto a muddy as shit site.

If anything it's going up 4"

I almost got stuck a few times this summer before they put the roads in. ESP the day we got 7" of rain in 4-5 hours. It's either I drive on the site or walk 1/2 mile sometimes to where I'm working on a site.