RCSB Derpamax Build

:corny:
sa5u3ydy.jpg

esuse5a7.jpg

I was thinking 2" spacers in front so I don't have to trim studs at all. Maybe 3" in back?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

551768_425975680772345_806798190_n.jpg

That's it.

Brb, driving to MN and stealing the RCSB. Don't worry though, there will be one there to replace it :crazy:

Looks killer with those stockers on there

Corny, did you say in the beginning when you started this truck that you would be plowing with it to? still planning on that? or am i imagining things.

Corny, did you say in the beginning when you started this truck that you would be plowing with it to? still planning on that? or am i imagining things.

I was and was just about to order an 8' Western V-Plow but then we decided not to plow anymore because we need a break after going balls to the wall all year long. Plowing just sucks and I'd rather not go out for 20 hours + at a time.

Looks so good with those rims, how close to the rear fender is it? like does it sit flush or stick out at all?

I was and was just about to order an 8' Western V-Plow but then we decided not to plow anymore because we need a break after going balls to the wall all year long. Plowing just sucks and I'd rather not go out for 20 hours + at a time.

yup not plowing this year either too much to plan for my move to BC and 20+ hours is like jokes i used too plow with everyone then everyone went home and id be salting for another 10-15 hours t'was terrible its worse then being drunk and driving ...at some point you don't care when you run into shit anymore ...rant over

I know that feeling. Kinda glad I don't have to put a plow on it. But at teh same time it would be a bitchen plow truck with how short it is.