RCSB Derpamax Build

Sucks but looks like she faired pretty well in that wreck. Not your fault I assume? Is the DS front wheel/suspension fuckered? Looks fine except in the last pic.
Yeah not my fault but MN is a no fault state. Its kinda goofy. My alignment is messed up

Bumper, valence, grille, lightbar, foglight, turn signal and fender.
Yep, pretty sure the CV axle is fucked too, at least the boot is.
The important part is the hd hood is still good...... and it wasn't the crew cab lol
lol I put a 60k rider on the crew cab this Fall so I hope it gets totaled. I'll get my money back... well enough of it.
Even on road accidents? So just bumper damage?
Bumper, grill, fender is creased, light bar and fog.... signal too.

I always wondered how the raised bumper would hold up with the bolts and washers. I got my answer. Sorry to hear about the collision. No fault is balls.

I always wondered how the raised bumper would hold up with the bolts and washers. I got my answer. Sorry to hear about the collision. No fault is balls.
I thought it did pretty well honestly. The brackets bent but the washers and bolts were fine

Shame about the truck, but with a death of a front end, comes a rebirth of another
amen
f17ff7c5ef2b35e22d4df1d255bdf97bacd5fce6feffa4a0aeafe1cff9e2e39f.jpg

Regular cab is fixed. I ordered my blanks for my custom wheels a couple days ago as well.

can you run your truck down the track sometime ?

i wanna see what it does in the 1/4... see if the weight and size difference is a huge gain for a duramax.

can you run your truck down the track sometime ?

i wanna see what it does in the 1/4... see if the weight and size difference is a huge gain for a duramax.

Maybe this year lol. Closest track is 2.5 hours away and I'm always busy in the summer. I spanked the shit out of a new Jeep SRT8 and was still pulling on him and my speedo was burried... with a boost leak too lol