RCSB Derpamax Build

I called it gay so it would provoke his inner NBS beast....ive failed miserably.

Love the stanc eof your cc, If i build another diesel one day it will be smaller and like your cc

So what are you driving now if u don't dd the cc?

Sent from Tapashit

A 2005 GMC CCSB LLY that is normally the other guys work truck during the summer.

I called it gay so it would provoke his inner NBS beast....ive failed miserably.

Love the stanc eof your cc, If i build another diesel one day it will be smaller and like your cc

:tableflip:

:eek:hu:

Got my trans lines today.

20130107_173332.jpg

Was working on my center console most of the day.

Trans lines are ready to go. Put the new ends on. Just looped the longest back around to make it mobile. CenterI don't want them to be in the way for frame guy.Center link, cv's, front dif and lower oil pan are out. Going to pull the upper tomorrow and put the new one in. Then it all goes back together and off to the frame guy.

Also got the ac condenser in and on the core support.

Truck from hell.

ygu9ena7.jpg

ny3u8usu.jpg

egu8amyr.jpg

mehysere.jpg

a4yvaryh.jpg

Trans is coming out tomorrow, it is going to get a ml converter and trans kit while it's out. Its held in with 4 bolts as of right now. Gotta figure out where to bring the drive shaft to get shortened though

Last edited:
ML converter? I heard they were having a TON of issues with leaks. I am running one and have had zero issues, but just letting u know. Tony Burkhard (DHD) stopped running them becuase of this issue.

ML converter? I heard they were having a TON of issues with leaks. I am running one and have had zero issues, but just letting u know. Tony Burkhard (DHD) stopped running them becuase of this issue.

ML-G most likely.

Trans is out. Got the upper pan out without taking the flywheel off which "cant be done"

Ball peen hammer + chisel=success to get rear bolts loose.

Your attention to detail/willingness to do any-fucking-thing yourself to your truck is inspiring too say the least

Your attention to detail/willingness to do any-fucking-thing yourself to your truck is inspiring too say the least

Haha thanks but I'm too committed to go back now. Dig in!

I dropped the drive shaft off today to get shortened. It could have been done today but I'm in no hurry. Will grab it Monday balanced and they are going to check the u Joints for me too.