RCSB Derpamax Build

waiting for the borg warner s366/s480 compound turbo setup to hit this thread.

and FUCK i want switchbacks and vled new fuckin triton switchback manual red/white for future fogs.

Put the center console in the RC today as well as the lower dash pieces, door cards and a-pillars to match. Much better.

I need to order carpet and the dash swap will probably have to happen this winter when I have down time. Ben (duratothemax) is making me a tapshifter harness and a glow plug harness to make the 03 Suburban interior a pretty much plug and play deal. I talked to him for a good part of a half hour on Friday during lunch, awesome guy to talk to :D The leather seats I got have side impact airbags and I'm hoping to use them for a little added safety in cash of a crash in this little truck.

Wish I could have put the seats in and wired a relay in but it's not that easy with the 03+ trucks and the BCM

For the floor shift 4wd I just gutted the console, in the event I need 4wd I just have to pull the cup holder out and the shifter is right there.

For the floor shift 4wd I just gutted the console said:
that's so awesome i would give my left nut for this mini truck ....would also love to see a vid of a truck pull soon !!

Can't wait to see how the interior comes out Corny. Just an idea, but before I traded my truck I had planned on a SAS with a manual t-case, but wanted to keep my console. I had planned on bending up a custom handle and just notching the bottom of the console for it to clear, that way the handle would be just to the side of the console. Taking out the cupholders just to use 4wd just seems kinda annoying, just IMO

I have an idea for the subwoofer. Actually two but its not going to happen for a long while.

:corny:
sa5u3ydy.jpg

esuse5a7.jpg

I was thinking 2" spacers in front so I don't have to trim studs at all. Maybe 3" in back?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

No idea, that's what I need to figure out so I can order spacers. I think these wheels are 20x8.5

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk