RCSB Derpamax Build

How much u lookin to spend? I think they still have that set forsale in Cali for 2500..

Sent from Tapashit

I'm looking to trade a new set of BMF's 22x10.5" + cash to a local guy. That's about it.

those moto metal wheels? id say you have a hard time figuring out what truck to take in the morning.

I like the RC for every day, I get pulled over all the time for dumb shit in the CC

They are the Gear Alloy Big Block 726c's. Very popular right now.

Looks really good Cornell!

werd. 22x12's

Yeah only 1250 bucks too for 22x12s.

The black 726s are bitchen too

since i cant fit probably more than 20x10 without hitting hard full lock without the cali mod those black ones depending on price/quality that you mentioned or the moto metal/fuel will be my next wheel and maybe paint the finished metal red(or cheap out and do it in plastidip)

5k hids, switchbacks and 194s. Fit a bunch of interior leds too but am going to hold off on that stuff till I get interior in.

What do you guys think about oem 3rd brake light on QS bed below the tailgate?

evy2upez.jpg

agaharet.jpg

is that with the retro fit or you didnt do that yet?

how much was the wrecked dmax when you got it btw?

Already did the retro.

8k, I paid too much but the place I bought it from wasn't exactly honest about the trucks condition. It is an 07 with 100k on it though.

I think I'll need a lift pump on this one. I put my max effort tune on the truck this past weekend and I drained the fuel rail last light blowing the doors off some Cummins that was toying with me.

Yesssss, and the performance mods begin

:corny:

I don't remember, any type of exhaust on it or is it relatively stock?