RCSB Derpamax Build

They were supposed to be delivered yesterday but they had MrWheelDeal's contact for my phone number to set up delivery. Funny part is I have a jobsite that I was at yesterday that I literally drive right past the distribution center that has the wheels.

FUUUUUUU

Yeah Payment was sent Monday night.

MrWheelDeal is based out of Indiana I believe so its not too far from me, guess I'll have to wait till Monday to get them. I tried calling today and didn't get an answer.

eqyja5yh.jpg

3utu5yja.jpg

My buddy is messing with me

only thing that dodge is good for is the front axle and motor.

the rest, scrap

And beating the shit out of it.

I can't believe it still runs honestly. 5th gear wot into mud holes, 4wd pulloffs/ burnouts vs me in 4 lo, we've taken that thing off so many jumps its crazy.

Good times.

Hood flew up the other day going 60mph down the road.

And beating the shit out of it.

I can't believe it still runs honestly. 5th gear wot into mud holes, 4wd pulloffs/ burnouts vs me in 4 lo, we've taken that thing off so many jumps its crazy.

Good times.

Hood flew up the other day going 60mph down the road.

YOu might be a redneck if... :backfgt:

If anyone has shit to say about the QS bed still, I don't know what to tell them. Looks fucking perfect Matt! :hng:

:skeet::skeet::skeet::skeet::skeet::skeet::skeet::skeet::skeet::skeet::want::want::want::want::want::want::want::want:

Holy fawking shit that's the most perfect RCSB I've ever seen. I wanna be like you when I grow up Corny lol

Looks amazing, only thing I would change is level the mirrors. I actually like the pearl too just enough to be there but not enough to make it look dirty like the factory pearl white.