RCSB Derpamax Build

Ehh greystone is clean as fuck, but 2 white dmax's would be tities

Sent from Tapashit

ZF6??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

keep white, 3/5 drop(4 linked) on some 20's and aim for 10's IMO. but thats just me and my next project LOL

20130105_104626.jpg

20130105_105454.jpg

More parts

20130105_105459.jpg

New radiator, intercooler, condenser, and trans cooler are all mounted in the core support. All I have to do is lift it in after I get my trans lines on Monday. Wish they would have came today but oh well. Rather run them with everything open instead of fishing them through.

Pulled the old trans lines and a couple other little things as well.

Thought about this truck last night for about 2 hours and I think I'm going to go this route because the frame is going to bug the shit out of me being half cleaned and half dirty.

The guy that is doing my frame has a complete extended cab short bed frame. He will section off the back of that and put it on my truck for $700 total labor included which isn't bad at all considering new front brackets are close to $400 just for parts and I wouldn't have to buy them.

I think I'm going to have him do all the work on the ECSB frame, sandblast it and coat it....transfer everything over then because the upper oil pan fuckin sucks to do with the motor in the truck so I might pull it anyways for ease. I can steam clean everything too because its so dirty/dusty and its annoying to me.

Am I crazy?

Sold the long bed to a guy that hauls scrap for 75 bucks, good riddance. It was going in the dumpster tomorrow

Nice 5th wheel mount!

20130106_144247.jpg

20130106_145736.jpg

20130106_145736.jpg

Cleaning the weiner off

20130106_151311.jpg

20130106_165525.jpg

Parts

20130106_165534.jpg

more parts, core

20130106_165543.jpg

Tried to get some dirt off, about 40 pounds worth (dead serious)

20130106_165937.jpg

way better using the extcab frame. that way you can dial this one in real nice. Yah it'll be a daily after, but whatever. My guess is that youll get it done, love how amazing it is, and end up tranfering stuff from your gay crew cab, and end up dailying the CC. It makes the most sense.

gay CC? That is a tad aggressive.

Reason I asked about Aftermarket intercooler was take OEM of CC but in RC and put Aftermarket in CC... Just an after thought I guess. Coming along nice. Quite a bit of mud under there. Guy ever clean the truck?

Doubt it. I couldn't DD the cc in the winter. Its never been driven in crappy MN winters.

Going to be taking some pretty good preventative measures in the rc during the painting process so that it doesn't rust as easily. My girlfriend's dad has some pretty amazing 2 part epoxy products that seal panels and metal like nothing else.

The thought about swapping intercoolers and buyimg aftermarket for the cc crossed my mind but I shot it down. If something ever happens to the stocker I would def go aftermarket

Last edited: