RCSB Derpamax Build

Not being a douche, could just be me, but your wheels and toolbox scream WT more to the than cornys white ever will :shrug: granted if someone thinks a conversion is OEM, you obviously did something right. But by the time the pearl, matched accessories, level, wheels and tires, leather, and such are complete, in a rcsb duramax, you'd have to be a full blown idiot not to realize it was custom to an extent. My general theory is the people I'd actually care about listening to, will know :imo:

My truck is a work truck use it in our vineyards, not saying this rcsb wont be far from oem looking, i was trying to say that white isnt a great color for custom trucks. Just would have picked a different color is all.

Not sure what the big deal about it being white is, it's gonna be his daily/work truck..not a custom show truck that is gonna be trailered to shows lol
Personally I love the color and think its gonna look sick when he's done :shrug:

Not sure what the big deal about it being white is, it's gonna be his daily/work truck..not a custom show truck that is gonna be trailered to shows lol
Personally I love the color and think its gonna look sick when he's done :shrug:

I don't see it as being super custom anyways. My arm had to be twisted to even consider the pearl on top of my beautiful summit white I love so much.

Was going to do candy apple red but even that is trying too hard.

If I wanted everyones attention I would put a big gay powdered FTS lift on with blue leds showing how gay it is with dicks airbrushed all over it.

not saying it can't look good but so many don't.

Did my sound deadener and suede today

heqenamy.jpg

uteqa2as.jpg

3esa9y8e.jpg

esymapy2.jpg

Got the body work done on the gate... all 3 caps came in today. And my new rear bumper came too.

dy9y6yqe.jpg

rame2eza.jpg

9eba4a3a.jpg

ubabyra3.jpg

Last edited:
Please for the love of everything jesty, get the airbrushed dicks and these wheels

sanegemu.jpg

:turborofl:

And on the topic of the color debate, plenty of people here drool over white trucks that are 'custom': corny's cc, kellyzz nnbs, ray's laid out rcsb, garret's old nbs hd, james' cc, jrluz's old hd, brandon's rcsb and tons more.

I think the white looks good and it'll be nice on some different rolling stock. You've never fucked up a truck yet Matt, we have faith :crazy:

Edit: on the back wall/plastic panel, did you remove and just suede over the car seat cover things? Looks good.

Please for the love of everything jesty, get the airbrushed dicks and these wheels

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/26/sanegemu.jpg[IMG]

:turborofl:

And on the topic of the color debate, plenty of people here drool over white trucks that are 'custom': corny's cc, kellyzz nnbs, ray's laid out rcsb, garret's old nbs hd, james' cc, jrluz's old hd, brandon's rcsb and tons more.

I think the white looks good and it'll be nice on some different rolling stock. You've never fucked up a truck yet Matt, we have faith :crazy:

Edit: on the back wall/plastic panel, did you remove and just suede over the car seat cover things? Looks good.[/QUOTE]

I deleted them....I don't plan on having a baby seat in this thing lol. If I don't like the bed I'll find a fleetside this summer somewhere.
[QUOTE="James Pate, post: 136282"]Suede all the things!!?!?! Looks good though[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Dakota, post: 136284"]Fuck so jelly, this build is moving soo fast lol dfw to suede my interior[/QUOTE]

It only took me about 3 hours to do everything.

[QUOTE="billnewl, post: 136285"]Heyy, what's wrong with a powdered FTS? :crossarms:[/QUOTE]

Nothing.... just some people's taste is only in their mouths.

lol, hates on pc FTS, suedes entire truck

The headliner and a and b pillars is tge whole truck?

Trade me beds. I have 2 fleet sides

lol are they straight and rust free?

corny, you get wheels and tires for this yet?

Kid that was supposed to buy my other set of bmfs is fuckin around so I might just keep them and order my tires. I was going to get everything through Mr wheel deal but I either wanna sell my bmfs first.

Would rather sell them and put tge money I saved buying gear alloys for putting it towards my tires

such a sick build, I can't wait to see moar pix. Nice work!

Thanks, I'm going to pick up my new class v hitch right now so I can make sure the bumper is nuts on.

Also my denali headlights and clear corners should be here today.. my morimoto ballasts will go in as soon as my adapter plates show up