RCSB Derpamax Build

I dont think its ruined, i just think its different. No one else has anything like this haha. Looks good man!

I'm unsure about the bed. I'll probably change my mind when I see it with some wheels and tires on it. Is the bed going to be spray-lined on the inside?

Looks awesome. My next daily will be a RCSB dually for sure. Already been looking for one locally but all the dealers say I'd have to order one to get what I want.

I like the bed. Looks different but with some wheels and tires it'll look awesome I think.

won't have a final verdict on bed till I see some proper wheel and tires under it. That being said, toss your BMF's on there for shits pls.

i know how much work he has put into it and i credit him for it but the other 90% of people that dont know shit will think what i posted since its white.

I completely agree, yes this truck is far from looking like a work truck, but to me, white is plain, boring, and not custom. Yes it can look really clean when done right, but it doesn't yell out custom like some people want their rides to.

I completely agree, yes this truck is far from looking like a work truck, but to me, white is plain, boring, and not custom. Yes it can look really clean when done right, but it doesn't yell out custom like some people want their rides to.

Not being a douche, could just be me, but your wheels and toolbox scream WT more to the than cornys white ever will :shrug: granted if someone thinks a conversion is OEM, you obviously did something right. But by the time the pearl, matched accessories, level, wheels and tires, leather, and such are complete, in a rcsb duramax, you'd have to be a full blown idiot not to realize it was custom to an extent. My general theory is the people I'd actually care about listening to, will know :imo:

im sure once corny is finished it wont look like it at all, probably just the regular wheels on there make it look like it.

I vote for "I am cornholio" stickers...

This, but instead of Bevis's face put :bertstare:

320px-Cornholion_in_Holy_Cornholio.jpg

why so little faith in the Corn? I think with the right tire/combo he will pull it off.