RCSB Derpamax Build

C8E976FC-6E3B-40C4-9513-D5F73EBAEBBC-616-0000004EAC0A7444.jpg

same. was iffy on quadraqueer bed but i think with the setup it will look even more one off. excited to see it painted and on the truck for final opinion

Getting rid of these

went over it with 1500

Wet sanded with 2000 and ready to buff

keept it looking flat white like that. LOVE that.

I was hoping u were going to shave those those markers. The box I think is growing on me.

keept it looking flat white like that. LOVE that.

I was hoping u were going to shave those those markers. The box I think is growing on me.

It kind of looks like the white tricoat semigloss chevy has now.

Not doing a flat color... plus there are 2000 grit sanding marks in it lol

I have a HUGE hard on for that semi gloss.

Props to truck. U should do a 5/8 drop on 22's though :cheeky:

i wish i had some more cash so i could replace my rockers and do a little body work.

gf's dad charging your labor, or mostly just materials.

Parts and materials. He's building a new 80x100 shop so I've got the equipment to help with that later when he starts. I've done pretty mich everything I can to make it a cheaper build. Rockers are expensive to replace on these trucks... but the replacements are way thicker and better IMO

lets try this again:

All shaved:

Back glass in

Front glass in

Outside, doesn't look too Pearly... which is what I wanted.

Ready for paint

New crossmember blasted and ready for some paint

Before clear

Done.

And we're supposed to get another 3-10 inches of snow. This is unbelievable.

Mother nature - If you're trying to show off I'm not impressed.

Last edited:
I fixed my poast burrrr

:hmm: Are we playing find the difference?

I have no service at the shop and try to upload pictures as I do stuff.My phone was tweaking out.

:shitwagon:

also, hood shot after color-sanding on Saturday and buffing on Sunday.... didn't even use any of my Adam's products.

eby3a9e3.jpg

:gasp:

Last edited:
Leaving the gate, however I do have an AVS shave kit that's been sitting on a shelf for 3-4 years.

We'll see I guess.

When I ordered my parts in December the parts guy forgot the order a paintable front valence so I'll have to wait for that thing tomorrow. Maybe I'll shave it.