Ranch hand bumper

:popcorn:

Just a little advise, I wouldn't go there bud. The whole "buncha city boys" or "rednecks" nevers ends well and ppl get butthurt. We have a buncha great guys from all walks of life and all areas around the country here, what they're saying is that the overwhelming majority here prefers the clean look on a truck. Color matched, no guards/lights/add ons/etc reigns here, but that's not 100% of it either. You can see in my sig I had brushguards and shit.

It's all up to what you like, me personally I like Ranch Hands when done right. Colormatched of course :crazy: But, IMO, very few NNBSs can pull it off. The front end design just doesn't lend itself to full bumper replacements, just IMO

Last edited:
Is this a city boy forum?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lol definitely not. Most of these guys don't live in the city. We just believe less is more when it comes to appearance mods, that's all.

Look up Barber's NNBS thread, he had one on his truck a while back.

Is this a city boy forum?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't live in the city...rather a small town, and I have a VERY low truck, and many of the "ranchers" out here (we are known as one of the largest, if not the largest horse area in the country) do not have replacement bumpers. I grew up in a ranching family, where cattle were raised and sold to markets up in the very north part of East Texas...

Unless you use your truck as a plow to push shit all day, in which I have never seen anyone actually do this, it is pointless. If you are just doing it for looks, go ahead. But a truck without a huge eyesore of a bumper looks better any day. Ask FrogFish!

But a truck without a huge eyesore of a bumper looks better any day. Ask FrogFish!

:rofl: word. There's no purpose is having one of those awful creations unless, like Jared said, actually plowing into stuff with your truck.. Which Noone does..

It's like taking a face mask that's 1/5 of your body weight and bolting it to your sunglasses. There's no point, and it doesn't look good. Even when done perfectly, they look MEH at best.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

:rofltank: but yeah don't get ranch hand they are wayyy to big IMO

the only bumper i would run if i ever got one is a baja style tube bumper + skid plate

99 percent of the time, if you damage a ranch hand your gonna need to replace it, so whats the point? Rather replace a good looking bumper than an fugly ranchfgt

after all this is customgm not fuglygm,

:comeatme:

Last edited by a moderator: