For Sale: Raceline Deceptives trade for stock 20's + cash

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Lol I could do a payment plan he said but I don't want them that bad.

Haha, would set your truck off tho bro. If I already had a real job and could pick them up for trade and $2000 I'd snag them.

CUB

Jan 2, 2011
Shreveport, LA
Haha yea they would set any truck off, just don't know if I'd even want them. Always having to polish them, more attention from cops, worrying about my $3000 rims getting stolen, bending a rim on these Louisiana potholes..the list goes on.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Haha yea they would set any truck off, just don't know if I'd even want them. Always having to polish them, more attention from cops, worrying about my $3000 rims getting stolen, bending a rim on these Louisiana potholes..the list goes on.

True, def would be a lot of factors to worry about on a daily....but damn, they are nice.

Justin Greenroyd

Nov 7, 2012

Your truck would be sick af with those wheels, get them!

CUB

Jan 2, 2011
Shreveport, LA
Lol. We'll see man. I'm not ballin like that to drop that money. Now if I can talk him down to a reasonable price and payment plan. I can do it.

Dat Rent-To-Own-Billet lmao

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
Lol. We'll see man. I'm not ballin like that to drop that money. Now if I can talk him down to a reasonable price and payment plan. I can do it.

Dat Rent-To-Own-Billet lmao

Do it...

At least it's not like me, I own and have mine but don't have time to get them mounted/balanced and cut my rear...so I get to stare at them!