Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Another vote for pre soak with Waterless Wash. That's about the only thing I use that stuff for. My Harley headlights get COVERED with bugs and it works great.

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Auto finesse citrus power
It's a citrus base pre soak that does wonders and is PH balanced so it won't strip
If u have a power washer you won't even have to scrub

If its anything like CG Citrus Wash you use half an oz too much and its going to be a stripping agent.

msaenz18

Nov 26, 2012
If its anything like CG Citrus Wash you use half an oz too much and its going to be a stripping agent.

Good point but debatable
I tend to think the products made by companies in the UK are a tad bit different when it comes to dilution ratios and overall quality of product
This product is most certainly very similar to a diluted APC, however the cleaning capabilities at its dilution is crazy.

I've used it plenty of times but not often bc my truck is very rarely dirty, it stood up and did not strip whatever I had

Last edited by a moderator:

THE Mook

Oct 16, 2014
Colorado
So is the citrus purely for scent then? Seeing that video on a different forum a while back for Auto Finesse rang a bell in my head...

msaenz18

Nov 26, 2012
So is the citrus purely for scent then? Seeing that video on a different forum a while back for Auto Finesse rang a bell in my head...

I wouldn't think so
The fact it is a citrus base cleaner allows it to still be effective at a 1:10 (guess) dilution rate or so. And it being so diluted it could be safe enough to not strip wax

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
That video is pretty fucking awesome. If anyone finds anywhere that stocks this, let me know. I found one place in the US and its on backorder.