Question about Escalade center console trim

Edge cts also only gives you what the truck computer tells it...

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

Different preferences. I didn't like the cts. Gauges work better for me

Different preferences. I didn't like the cts. Gauges work better for me

True I will run separate boost gauge I think and keep my cs cause it fits nicely right now .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm running both gauges and a CTS because I bought my gauges first and couldn't get them sold. Plus the CTS only displays up to 23 or 24 turbo boost.

I'm running both gauges and a CTS because I bought my gauges first and couldn't get them sold. Plus the CTS only displays up to 23 or 24 turbo boost.

lb7 problems :cheeky: LBZ reads up to 50 psi iirc.

I was wanting to make a new gauge pod panel and wondered if I could use the Escalade trim piece. I'm gonna say it won't work too well.

IMG_20131024_185520_597_zps9080b142.jpg
Was this made or bought somewhere? Looking for something different other than pillar setup.

Why I was hoping it was bought somewhere. Damn sure couldn't make anything like that. Lol

If it's not something you can buy, hit up bohall about making one. I'm sure he could. He knows how to do fiberglass work.

I think if you had a backing plate to fill in that void and made 2 rings that were the size of the gauges that were cut so that they angled toward the driver, felt and resin and viola. Backing plate and rings could be make out of mdf or maybe abs plastic. It would be a lot of work but worth it vs pillar or overhead imo.

I tried looking them up online and this is all I could find. :notbad: but not nearly as clean as the one above.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think that's mangled's truck, from pt, would need this really, because of the three gauges needed. And would like to keep them together.

Last edited:
I was planning on making a pod like the one with three because I need trans temp, fuel pressure and AFR to be monitored all the time. I can make you one Wesley, he'll I could make the top one too if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit