Project watermelon

There are tons of nice cars in bako :shrug: and you did pick it up from a trailer park lol

Sent from pasta.

imo. picking up another truck tomorrow but a 98. no motor/trans. going to be using the bed,fenders and doors from that truck. probably do interior swap on it as well. ripped out all the wiring for the bags since some of it was ran with speaker wire. order some more 1/2" line to redo all the lines and ordered another viair compressor so it has 2 instead of one. will be raising the bed floor on the new bed instead of having a big bump in the bed floor

I'd paint it, throw some 22 inch irocs...yes...irocs faggots, and roll this bitch urrywhere :malik: :cdrop: dfw bagged obs

and coddehcustomz is somehow going to be an improvement to mods already done?
ca2ddbafe289fce781081830131754ec33e945edd7ea7042375566abbd4dfca6.jpg

Please explain why speaker wire isn't acceptable for low current draw projects...

Pretty sure 18ga wire is 18ga wire no? Shit it's just 2 conductors with the sheathing fused together for convenience, there really isn't anything special about it.

Now to wire up compressors and shit that draw lots of current I wouldn't be using a small gauge wire like that. That's just asking for it.

Please explain why speaker wire isn't acceptable for low current draw projects...

Pretty sure 18ga wire is 18ga wire no? Shit it's just 2 conductors with the sheathing fused together for convenience, there really isn't anything special about it.

Now to wire up compressors and shit that draw lots of current I wouldn't be using a small gauge wire like that. That's just asking for it.

:imo: :shake: that's why I like it. it's just normal ass wire as far as I'm concerned lol

Because im not using 18 gauge wire to control valves. And the compressor wiring was 12 gauge. Soooo i didnt leave that shit in there