Project Purplehaze

They do fill up the wheel well a lot. Hell it has 11 inches worth of lift under it?!! Lol
It would sit up off of them more if they were mounted up on some wheels. The larger diameter of the tire would set the truck up higher.

Last edited:
I like it with 35s under it. But then again I'm about bout the same height ad run 35s as well. I'm at 48.5" front and 47" out back. At the meet I kept sayin it'd look mucho better with 35s under it. I need Cognito to hit that 50" mark.

Come to Memphis and get one of these shirts lol.
646a6b05bb1efd27429d0f07552f7518.jpg
57b707dfe4f3a0f5dee301a13e2a5b2d.jpg

Excuse the fucking German Shephard hair lol.

I like it with 35s under it. But then again I'm about bout the same height ad run 35s as well. I'm at 48.5" front and 47" out back. At the meet I kept sayin it'd look mucho better with 35s under it. I need Cognito to hit that 50" mark.

My main concern with running 35s is how much I'll have to trim to get them to fit. I want to keep my 2" spacers, and I'm not going to cut into the metal on the bumper.

Come to Memphis and get one of these shirts lol.
646a6b05bb1efd27429d0f07552f7518.jpg
57b707dfe4f3a0f5dee301a13e2a5b2d.jpg

Excuse the fucking German Shephard hair lol.

Hahaha! That's awesome.

I like the 35s. It looks symmetrical.

Thanks

Does the fts widen the track width? I had to get into the bumper on mine some to clear the x12s and 1.5" spacers with the rcx

I think 35s is the way to go though, looks good!

Does the fts widen the track width? I had to get into the bumper on mine some to clear the x12s and 1.5" spacers with the rcx

I think 35s is the way to go though, looks good!

Not very much, if any at all. With the 2" spacers all the way around, it's even front to back.

Understandable. I didn't want to cut bumper even but had no choice with x14s. That's why I need more up, or at least what I tell my wife.

Speakin of bumpers, ain't you got te hookup on em??

Understandable. I didn't want to cut bumper even but had no choice with x14s. That's why I need more up, or at least what I tell my wife.

Speakin of bumpers, ain't you got te hookup on em??

x12s with 2" inch spacers equates to less offset than x14s with no spacers IIRC. So it might work out?...
HD bumper pad which makes the bumper 1-1/2" lower may be an issue.

Far as the bumper hook up, I bought everything through a good friend that works back counter at a parts store. He used his account at Keystone.
Not sure I could swing that deal for outsourcing though. He had to pull some strings.

Sounds like it could work. And with you havin a 3" body the bumper sits in the same spot as my 1.5" body does I'd think. So would prolly be the same area as mine and maybe have to trim a tad on the valance. Unless you cranked it up some more?

And damn alright thought i'd ask lol