Progression of my truck

09BlueZ71LTZ

Feb 14, 2012
Oxford, MS
Well I figured I'd make on of these cause Ive gone through a few stages in my truck. Got it with 30k miles for 26k in 2010. It was a stock blue 1500 Chevy z71 LTZ with all options but sunroof nav and 6.2. First stage was ugly ass rockstars I got a good deal on and a brush guard and rancho quick lift struts
d2c1120f.jpg

19b52410.jpg

Tires are 285 65 18 Yokohama at's.
Well after a bit I realized how damn ugly they were and traded up for some enkei 20's on 33 inch Toyo mt's
9a67fc9f.jpg

43ad184c.jpg

784df627.jpg

Then decided to continue my audio from a couple of Memphis shallow mounts under the seat
c6fcd056.jpg

And an alpine double din
0965f258.jpg
to 2 Memphis hpo 10's with psi recones
4be3a4fb.jpg

Coolest box ever made btw. Fake ostrich and gator skin bitches! And added a pioneer avh-p4300
2195579a.jpg

And a couple of skar 10's on 950 rms a piece

a41cacba.jpg

Then put the at's on some gear alloy wheels
6d74d615.jpg
and took off the brush guard. I'm sure I'm missing a lot but that's what I've got so far. Figured id make one of these instead of making a bunch of different threads.

What was the deciding factor with how your rear speaker set up is now? IMO, either do all under seat speakers for a clean install and still full functionality of the rear seats or completely take out the rear seats and put in a full competition system. The set up now just looks "messy" and reminds me of some folks I've seen who've taken their in home speakers and tried rigging them up to their car stereos (although I know you did NOT do that here :D)

Looked best with enkei's and 33" open countries man. That setup without your brush guard would be titties

Still have em and they'll be back on come dove season when I'm gonna start needing mud tires. I swap out wheels and tires seasonally because of hunting. As of now the at's do fine getting around properties we have. And yeah new sub box is in the future. Gonna lift the seat and do some sa-8's. Plans other than that are a small body lift and a stock roof rack. After college it is gonna be lifted and gonna get a Jett's or something for gas mileage. And the enkei's are actually stock off a Tacoma.

I wouldnt personally then. I dont think octanes look good unless there's alot of lip.

Flip wheels you get cheap for prawfit, get nice wheels.....prawfit :success: