PRESALE: Adam's New 2-Step Polishing System & Pads!

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
THE MUCH ANTICIPATED NEW 2-STEP PAINT CORRECTION SYSTEM
AND MICROFIBER POLISHING PADS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER!!

Place your order today with the code FINALLY and we'll take 15% off any of the new products.*

All orders including Paint Correcting Polish, Paint Finishing Polish, or Microfiber Pads will begin shipping Monday 6/10. Individual products are available to order now and kits will be added and revised in the coming days.

Adam's Paint Correcting Polish:
Adam's Paint Correcting Polish uses the latest in micro-abrasives to remove moderate to heavy swirl marks and light scratches safely and effectively. Safe for clear coat and single stage paint, this is the first in our two stage paint correcting process and is compatible with both foam and microfiber cutting pads. Tested and approved for use on dual action, random orbital, or rotary polishers.

Adam's Paint Finishing Polish:
Adam's Paint Finishing Polish is an ultra fine, premium grade micro-abrasive designed to bring out gloss and produce a mirror finish while removing light swirl marks and imperfections in all paint types. Developed for use with foam or microfiber polishing pads and compatible with dual action, random orbital, and rotary polishers. Adam's Paint Finishing Polish is the second step in our two stage paint correction process that will yield stunning results with minimal effort.

Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad:
The Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad is the latest in our line of polishing and paint correction pads, designed to help you achieve more with your dual action, random orbit, or even rotary tool than ever before. Using premium grade cutting microfiber and a high density foam backing these pads will cut thru moderate to heavy swirl marks with ease when paired with our Adam's Paint Correcting Polish.

The Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad and Paint Correcting Polish are the first stop on your journey to flawless paint. Like all the previous generations of Adam's pads these are color coded to the polish they are designed to work with. We've taken the guess work out of polishing and designed a system thats easy for even the complete novice to pick up and understand.

Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad:
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad is the second step in our Microfiber polishing system, designed to help you achieve more with your dual action, random orbit, or even rotary tool than ever before. Using ultra fine finishing microfiber and a high density foam backing these pads will remove light imperfections as well as the haze left behind by more aggressive polishing when paired with our Adam's Paint Finishing Polish. [/FONT]

The Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad and Paint Finishing Polish are perfect for restoring nearly flawless paint or paint that features only light imperfections. Like all the previous generations of Adam's pads these are color coded to the polish they are designed to work with. We've taken the guess work out of polishing and designed a system that's easy for even the complete novice to pick up and understand.

NEW! Adam's Paint Correcting & Paint Finishing Polish Combo
NEW! Adam's Microfiber Polishing Pad System

957.jpg
956.jpg

*Discounts apply only to new polishes and polishing pads. Excludes kits and bundles with machines or other products. Other individual items will not be discounted. Offer valid for www.adamspolishes.com for orders placed within the US only.

Last edited by a moderator:
its nice you post over here because i hate navigating the new adam's forum. looks like i better use up all the old compounds and pads on my truck this year lol.

its nice you post over here because i hate navigating the new adam's forum. looks like i better use up all the old compounds and pads on my truck this year lol.

this and this. no mo adam's forums for me :eek:kay: and i still have all 3 polishes i only used twice a little bit...looks like i better do mine, and the rest of the household's vehicles lol

this and this. no mo adam's forums for me :eek:kay: and i still have all 3 polishes i only used twice a little bit...looks like i better do mine, and the rest of the household's vehicles lol

Agreed and agreed! I try to go over there some when I'm at my computer but I definitely don't read over there as much as I use to. Also, I'm with you Greg. I have so much of the old compounds left. I guess I need to grab me another green pad before they are gone to use with what I have before I pick up this stuff later down the road.

Yes, the green pads and SSR are going to be discontinued.

The new Paint Correcting Polish has more cutting ability than SSR does and it finishes down as good and most times better than SHR. The Paint Finishing Polish has more correction ability than FMP does, finishes down flawlessly, and has a MUCH longer work time than FMP does.

What we've done by adding these polishes and new pads is give you more options when you are correcting paint. Some soft clear coats don't need an aggressive polish and/or microfiber pads. Some harder ones do.

Also, I embedded the first video in the OP so you guys can get some more introductory info on the new goods.

welp looks like ill stock up on a couple pads then, have to see if the old man color transferred the green pad and made it red.

Awesome info, thanks for clearing it up Nick.

Edit: is it just me, or is it not letting anyone else put in the coupon code? Or is the only coupon allowed right now the 'FINALLY' code?

Last edited:
Never mind, figured it out myself :crazy: just ordered up some new stuff and a few fmp/ssr pads in 6" and 4" to keep around.

The Pre-Sale has been a huge hit and we thank all of you who have ordered our new pads and polishes. In order to stay ahead of the demand the warehouse began shipping some of the pre-orders today so some of you may already have tracking. The rest of the pre-orders will begin shipping Monday afternoon and everyone should have their tracking by no later than Tuesday.

may have to try this out. also one thing for guys question the difference is the time. going from a 3step correct to a 2step will save a good bit of time in the long run. i may have to try this out. was never really crazy about my FMP. i had problems with it clogging up the pad alot. even got a new pad and tried to go lighter.