AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
my friend has a blue point larger version of that, and its built tough as shit.

I'd absolutely go with a brand like Blue Point or Snap On......if I used it daily as a wrench turner.

I'm not a high roller and I'm just hunting for one to use at home, so something in the $200ish range is what I'm in the market for.

jgutierrez89

Jul 26, 2012
where the truck at
I'd absolutely go with a brand like Blue Point or Snap On......if I used it daily as a wrench turner.

I'm not a high roller and I'm just hunting for one to use at home, so something in the $200ish range is what I'm in the market for.

i got the kobalt during labor day weekend for 143 after military discount, but it was on clearance for 160.
heres the link Shop Kobalt 39-in 2-Drawer Utility Cart at Lowes.com

Craig

Mar 9, 2012
Michigan

Thought of you when I saw this Nick, sale at Harbor Freight and can get it for $110.

Tool Cart on Wheels with 4 Drawers - 580 lb. Capacity

Much less weight capacity than the Kobalt, not sure if that matters for your use for it though.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Need to get some more pictures and actually take an inventory of what all I have. Slowly trying to build it up more. Need more towels/applicators.
a6a3ejud.jpg

9y5aju6a.jpg

Got some buckets, grit guards, and a few other OTC things as well.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
i need to restock, and orgainize mine again. maybe this weekend, since ill just be cleaning around the shop

I need my own place with a garage instead of renting with a car port. I have my toolbox, detail car, and everything stacked into my room currently lol

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
i have a cabinate in my garage i got for free with a lock and all that i put it all in. i have to go through and clean it out again and re orgainize.

I'll have a set up like that one day at my own place. Had one in my dad's shop back home.

I LOVE that pic Chris!

Thanks man! Almost didn't post it anywhere lol

I want a roll cart like that.

Plus I've looked at getting the lockable cabinets but just don't really want to drop the 4 bills on it yet.

Got it at Harbor Frieght. It's on sale for 49.99 until the 31st and if you have a trucking magazine laying around snag the 25% coupon out of it and get it cheaper.

thats why you posted it on facebook

I think Matt runs the Facebook and Instagram :crazy: I might be wrong though.

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Threw all my important shit in a tote and brought it the house for the winter
9y3ejysa.jpg

Other random otc shit
6apura6e.jpg

Shit microfibers, brushes and flex up top
hy7e9uju.jpg

And the rest of the goods. Good bottles are usually in top cubby, which you actually can't see, and fills up the bottom everything
8e6e3a7e.jpg

It's sloppy, but I don't have fancy cabinets/racks/carts for it all :okay:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

crazycrew

Jun 6, 2013
South Louisiana
Definitely not gonna post pics of mine. Y'all stuff makes me to embarrassed.

I do wanna start a better collection with better name brand stuff. I've got mostly wally world stuff. I do have some pinnacle xmt and sovereign wax though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
all my stuff is in gallons or bigger, just have a bunch of unmarked small squeeze bottles that I use when i detail.