j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
No one has mentioned duragloss aqua wax for a detail spray/spray wax. It is actually a spray sealant, but I use it on wipe down and it is 15/10 would buy 55gal drum of it.
Every wash is definitely overkill though, I use Adams detail spray in between and the Aquawax every 3-4 washes. Works well as a topper to keep your wax/sealant going strong.

THE Mook

Oct 16, 2014
Colorado
Adams FTW.

WTF are you doing here? LMFAO!!!

ugly-o.gif

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
No one has mentioned duragloss aqua wax for a detail spray/spray wax. It is actually a spray sealant, but I use it on wipe down and it is 15/10 would buy 55gal drum of it.
Every wash is definitely overkill though, I use Adams detail spray in between and the Aquawax every 3-4 washes. Works well as a topper to keep your wax/sealant going strong.
People love this on autogeek

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
I just detailed the families Mercury sable using new turtle wax ice shit, very impressed with the sealant, paste wax and detail spray. Also used the tire and trim coating from the jet black line. The trim coating is hard to work with and looks patchy but the tire coating went on super easy and time will tell if that's a good one or not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

okbeast

Feb 8, 2011
Used the SCG detail spray that came with the replacement sealant from their F up this past weekend. I think I ended up using way too much but I really liked it. I do believe it has some fillers in it because truck isn't showing all the spider web scratches currently but that makes it even better yolo

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Used the SCG detail spray that came with the replacement sealant from their F up this past weekend. I think I ended up using way too much but I really liked it. I do believe it has some fillers in it because truck isn't showing all the spider web scratches currently but that makes it even better yolo

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
:hmm: Got some of that too with my replacement sealant. Have not tried it yet, I'll have to next time I wash

Jake747

May 13, 2015
Seattle
Used the Adam's H2O Guard & Gloss yesterday for the first time and that shit is awesome! DEFINITELY worth adding it to the arsenal. Not sure how clear the video turns out here. If it's fucked I'll reload it on YouTube tonight or its on my IG page.

https://vimeo.com/135922636

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
i try spinning towels before and after....towel wont spin at all and will spin like a mf after its clayed/sealed/watev.....might have to try it

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Used the Adam's H2O Guard & Gloss yesterday for the first time and that shit is awesome! DEFINITELY worth adding it to the arsenal. Not sure how clear the video turns out here. If it's fucked I'll reload it on YouTube tonight or its on my IG page.

https://vimeo.com/135922636

its one of my favorite new sealants. How quick it is to apply and the versatile ways you can apply it. Im sold.