post your boxes

How we're you able to give it power? You just made me wanna go out and buy a decent top hutch and do that. That's fuckin brilliant.

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana

I used an old computer power supply. You just hook the stereo up to one of the 12v rails. Tons of videos on YouTube on how to do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I used an old computer power supply. You just hook the stereo up to one of the 12v rails. Tons of videos on YouTube on how to do it.

I read you could wire it a regular power plug. I don't have access to a computer power supply. What did you build the box out of? MDF?

I read you could wire it a regular power plug. I don't have access to a computer power supply. What did you build the box out of? MDF?

Haven't heard of doing it that way before.
The boxes are made from craft boards that I bought from Lowes, can't remember what type of wood it was though.

Haven't heard of doing it that way before.
The boxes are made from craft boards that I bought from Lowes, can't remember what type of wood it was though.

Just saw a YouTube video and yea I don't have a computer supply. Will have to get one from my brother in law. How does the music sound with those boards?
Edit: PM sent

Just saw a YouTube video and yea I don't have a computer supply. Will have to get one from my brother in law. How does the music sound with those boards?
Edit: PM sent

Just find a computer that someone is thowing away and snag the power supply. I wouldnt drop any money on one since you will end up cutting it up.I snagged one at work when they were throwing out a bunch of PC's.

They don't sound that bad actually. I didn't seal them though, so I'm sure they could be better.

Don't think I posted mine in here:

20130117_231325.jpg

and my first snap on tools lol

I wish I had the drawers instead personally. People keep their chargers and stuff in there but I keep my chargers elsewhere.

Sweet idea on the radio dean. Might have to do that as well. Actually have an old radio and then a pos computer I've been meaning to trash.
Snapped another pic of mine while changing my oil, keep it at my dads until I get a rent place with a garage.
upubysyp.jpg

Also in the near future going to grab one of those $159 HF 5 drawer carts and paint it to match like several have done on Garage journal. Going to paint my detail cart to match as well just so everything matches.
tavu2usu.jpg

a2upeteq.jpg

Sweet idea on the radio dean. Might have to do that as well. Actually have an old radio and then a pos computer I've been meaning to trash.
Snapped another pic of mine while changing my oil, keep it at my dads until I get a rent place with a garage.
upubysyp.jpg

Also in the near future going to grab one of those $159 HF 5 drawer carts and paint it to match like several have done on Garage journal. Going to paint my detail cart to match as well just so everything matches.
tavu2usu.jpg

a2upeteq.jpg

Thanks, let me know if you need any help with it. Its really simple to be honest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk