post your boxes

Got mah first real tool box/cart now that I'm outta college and not moving all the time.
US General 5 drawer cart from Harbor Freight, normally ~300 but on sale for 159. Awesome box, sturdy, lots of space, roller bearings and came with mats. Lid works good as a work top too

Still gotta put the rest of my tools in it, now just need more tools and stickers :crazy:
ubyduqu5.jpg

ne6e7una.jpg

a6a4y5e3.jpg

uhy4y6y9.jpg

areru2uh.jpg

ehazazyp.jpg

tejyqare.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

They'll probably be on sale again around xmas, planning on getting my dad one then if he likes mine. Might get me another box too

I like my us general tool box for what I paid for it. Got some flack saying I wouldn't last 6 months cause it wasn't a $3k box, been bout 2 1/2 years still works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want a KRL for under $1500... will find some day :popcorn:

$T2eC16J,!zoE9s5nd0hVBR335lZm4!~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
Not a garage box, but my shop box. And not an auto shop either. I program and run a CNC Lathe and occasionally run a manual mill.

The bottom box is a craftsman griplatch box I snagged for $500. The top is a kobalt box.

5ehu7ave.jpg

The top is loaded with a cheapie car stereo with two 6.5" kickers. The power supply is hidden in the bottom drawer. I made it so that I can just unplug the box and move as needed.

te8e5a4y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanks, made everything myself. When I get the time and some throw away money, I'll remake the boxes and seal them correctly. I made these really quickly and didn't get clean cuts on some edges. I also need to play with the sizes a bit. Here's a pic of them while I was still finishing it all.

qybupy2u.jpg

Not a garage box, but my shop box. And not an auto shop either. I program and run a CNC Lathe and occasionally run a manual mill.

The bottom box is a craftsman griplatch box I snagged for $500. The top is a kobalt box.

5ehu7ave.jpg

The top is loaded with a cheapie car stereo with two 6.5" kickers. The power supply is hidden in the bottom drawer. I made it so that I can just unplug the box and move as needed.

te8e5a4y.jpg

That's awesome dude, good freakin idea!

5ehu7ave.jpg

te8e5a4y.jpg

How we're you able to give it power? You just made me wanna go out and buy a decent top hutch and do that. That's fuckin brilliant.

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana