Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

I haven't gotten to see it since he redid it. It's a lot of dark, and I loved all the gold, but the pictures of it do look really good.

Do you have a previous picture?
938eae15ea56e0d1eaf68c8e1225fe62.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My buddy Jake detailed Eds truck before he took it out there. Pretty sweet ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like the lifted scene has gone the way of the ricer scene. Just trying to be as gaudy as possible without a single thought about overall design continuity or a specific goal. Just a "let me showcase as many products as possible" cluster fuck.

Lowered scene looks like it had a good showing this year. I want to make it out there one of these years.

Seems like the lifted scene has gone the way of the ricer scene. Just trying to be as gaudy as possible without a single thought about overall design continuity or a specific goal. Just a "let me showcase as many products as possible" cluster fuck.

Lowered scene looks like it had a good showing this year. I want to make it out there one of these years.
It's been that way for years. Yall are just sheep.

Disclaimer; I am no expert on this topic, or really any topic, but having been through it twice I will throw in some change.

First year I did everything I would normally do to a truck or want to which was fine but I sold the truck and kinda wondered why I didn't do more especially when it was free. Second year I went a little further like grill, and bumpers. I knew I was selling it anyways so why not take the free shit I can get? Also one other factor you guys may not know about is that some companies actually tell you what you have to use in order to use any of it. First year Amp steps gave me steps, second year they wanted me to run flares, vent visors, and something else. It was either run it all for free or pay for steps, many will just say fuck it and run it all and take off later if the truck isn't being sold.

Disclaimer; I am no expert on this topic, or really any topic, but having been through it twice I will throw in some change.

First year I did everything I would normally do to a truck or want to which was fine but I sold the truck and kinda wondered why I didn't do more especially when it was free. Second year I went a little further like grill, and bumpers. I knew I was selling it anyways so why not take the free shit I can get? Also one other factor you guys may not know about is that some companies actually tell you what you have to use in order to use any of it. First year Amp steps gave me steps, second year they wanted me to run flares, vent visors, and something else. It was either run it all for free or pay for steps, many will just say fuck it and run it all and take off later if the truck isn't being sold.
Truck scene not Sema. In general truck scene is puke