Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

36a23809855250b9c8c3ed7b126a59e1.jpg
^ $55k truck

Twin turbo, diesel.

this gen of derges are growing on me and this doesn't help. DFW

No I'm actually 21. And taking out a loan doesn't mean you can afford something. You're retarded. "Hey can you loan me money"...doesn't translate to "I can afford it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but it builds credit. You paid cash for your truck? You paying cash for a house too? Paying the taxes in cash? Need a new roof, cash? That's a typical "my parents buy my stuff" answer

Sent from your sister's house

Yo FUCK this man. Jflev is an idiot. Goes to bama (RAWL TIDE)
I remember getting into an argument with this dude on instagram. Dude was all ranting all about "daddy's money" on instagram.

If this motherfucker has a $55k vehicle as a junior at alabama, he's either mommy funded or pushes meth.

Funny story: he posted on Gmfs that he deleted his IG because the truck game is gay with halos and what not, yet his last truck had halos. And he's all about expensive suspension now that he has rear fix resi's yet has front strut towers and 5" rear blocks.

Funny story: he posted on Gmfs that he deleted his IG because the truck game is gay with halos and what not, yet his last truck had halos. And he's all about expensive suspension now that he has rear fix resi's yet has front strut towers and 5" rear blocks.

Not schooled on new suspension wot is strut tower and why is it bad.

live from the gutter trash.

Not schooled on new suspension wot is strut tower and why is it bad.

It's not bad, it's an extension on the stock strut to make it longer for a lift kit. But someone the way he was talking you'd think had a mazzulla or full coilovers at the very least. I'll find the thread

It's not bad, it's an extension on the stock strut to make it longer for a lift kit. But someone the way he was talking you'd think had a mazzulla or full coilovers at the very least. I'll find the thread

Now I feel like an idiot. Lol thanks tho

It takes cm with the right color. I wouldn't be against a 16 maroon crew cab with Z71 package. We have one at work. Hnnnng

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2140eb1d0b890d8909d10a4ee59506e9.jpg
959854376998845ca52417fa7690cd3b.jpg

I bought this one back in June. I like it so far. No big plans for it tho.