Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

No I'm actually 21. And taking out a loan doesn't mean you can afford something. You're retarded. "Hey can you loan me money"...doesn't translate to "I can afford it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 with a brand new truck, but knows all about what people can afford! brilliant! Debt is a tool, retarded people don't understand that.

Just because people take out loans for things doesn't mean they cannot afford it.

Why plunk down 20 or 30k from your savings when most banks will offer financing rates under 3%? Keeping that money and letting it grow is more valuable than sinking it into something that immediately depreciates.

Not saying that some people shouldn't take out loans, because there are people who are in debt way over their head. But to say that having loans means you can't afford something is just ignorant of how you can make your money and a good interest rate from the bank work for you.

everything is dumb and looks bad when you can't afford it. *sips tea

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

no i'm actually 21. And taking out a loan doesn't mean you can afford something. You're retarded. "hey can you loan me money"...doesn't translate to "i can afford it"

sorry i don't have close to 4000 posts? I have a life, that helps me afford things

lmao!! Some people's kids.
@alecks come get your brother please.

Ah yes, retreat to your safe space lol with your small minded remarks. Go apply for loans

Apply for loans like every other car buyer in America? Lol.....I don't see the point of saying "go apply for loans". Yes if I wanted a new truck I would go apply for a loan. So thanks for advice.
I assume you bought your truck cash? Or did mommy and daddy take care of that for you?

Just because people take out loans for things doesn't mean they cannot afford it.

Why plunk down 20 or 30k from your savings when most banks will offer financing rates under 3%? Keeping that money and letting it grow is more valuable than sinking it into something that immediately depreciates.

Not saying that some people shouldn't take out loans, because there are people who are in debt way over their head. But to say that having loans means you can't afford something is just ignorant of how you can make your money and a good interest rate from the bank work for you.

Haha man he's 21!!..... with a job!! Gotta give this kid some credit. I've never met a 21 year old with a job before.

If you spent 55k on a basic bitch half ton you need better negotiation skills brotha

Fully loaded and came with the fabtech already installed. Not to mention 4 grand on the wheels, 3500 on audio, and other goodies. But yes please go ahead and spend 55k on watches. What a faggot lol. At least spend your money on suits if you're gonna spend that cash on attire

Fully loaded and came with the fabtech already installed. Not to mention 4 grand on the wheels, 3500 on audio, and other goodies. But yes please go ahead and spend 55k on watches. What a faggot lol. At least spend your money on suits if you're gonna spend that cash on attire

Cool story on your black hostiles and off the shelf fabtech bro. Riddle us with more.

That thing come with a throttle body spacer?

Cool story on your black hostiles bro

Once again another person retreats to their safe space with awful comebacks. Show me your watch collection I want to see. Do you have any g shocks bro lemme see your shock pro is it waterproof bro

Once again another person retreats to their safe space with awful comebacks. Show me your watch collection I want to see. Do you have any g shocks bro lemme see your shock pro is it waterproof bro

Brotha, I paid less for my brand new Laramie Cummins than you paid for your half ton, I also paid less for my forces than you paid for your hostiles. I also paid cash lmao.
You wouldn't even be able to pronounce the watch I just ordered young boy. Above your paygrade