Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

I think it's in Dallas lol, Starwood motors is about 30 mins away from me. I was wanting to go look sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8e105c83f7c0258fdd404b0c95f172c2.jpg

page is hardly cencal but theres some nice trucks on it

I kinda wanna do this but too scuured. I would at least leave the valance black.

its a half hour from me, I need to go check it out

knew he was up towards you somewhere just didnt know where. let me see if i can find the build thread.

found it; 2014 Sema project - PowerStrokeArmy

I think it's in Dallas lol, Starwood motors is about 30 mins away from me. I was wanting to go look sometime

Starwood Motors

no shit he sold it? i knew i saw he was thinking of selling it but i didnt think he actually did.

Last edited:
Yep, hit the nail on the head with this.

GM made trucks from the stone age to 2006, stopped. Then started again in 2014.

NNBS' are garbage.
Lolwut. GM's entire 2014+ lineup is complete trash. Exterior is hideous on every single model. Square wheel wheels, ugly ass headlights on pretty much every model. Escalade tail lights are 6'7" tall. Smh. Nothing dumber than a round wheel in a square wheel well. And they have carpet in the wheel well...weird as fuck. Also the rock guard they sprayed on the rockers under the paint is poo poo. Would hate that shit..

I hate to say but Ford F150 shits on the 14+ trucks as far as design goes.
Interior is nice on the 14+

And don't even get me started on the train wreck that is the 2016 redesign. What in the fuck were they doing with the Silverado front clip. Peep the fog lights? What shape is that??

Nnbs Sierra was the best looking model for the 07-13. The proportions on the nnbs Tahoe/Yukon are sex. Lil sexy tanks rolling down the road
The 14+ SUVs look like rectangle wheelbarrows.

nnbs interior is shit. Guess they spent all their time on that for the 14's+.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The new fords look great at all but I'd rather not drive a plastic truck lmao

The OBS above is very sexy!

And I'm really starting to hate Tiffany blue with a passion the more I see it.

I hated my nnbs. Almost every plastic piece in the interior was cracked. I could sit a stop sign and just head a random crack. Then play "Now what the fuck is broke?".

Only thing cracked on mine was the dash and not too bad either. Our OBS ranch truck's dash looks like a dried up lake bed lol

I hated my nnbs. Almost every plastic piece in the interior was cracked. I could sit a stop sign and just head a random crack. Then play "Now what the fuck is broke?".
Yea my LT dash is cracked in 2 spots. I got a black LTZ dash and console waiting to go in.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk