Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

And to that I say.......

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dad had a longbed '74 just like this on white wagon wheels. Grew up riding in the middle seat of that truck, with a gun rack in the back window. He owned it from almost new in '75 until about '00 when it was ready for a third engine, then he decided to let it go.

Dad had a longbed '74 just like this on white wagon wheels. Grew up riding in the middle seat of that truck, with a gun rack in the back window. He owned it from almost new in '75 until about '00 when it was ready for a third engine, then he decided to let it go.

I'd love to find one like that for a cruiser. Nothing over the top, just a clean original cruiser. Update all of the suspension so it rides nice and has a good stance and just enjoy it.

God that is sexy. Love me an 80-86 Ford. I will own one some day with a cummins in it.

This. I've tried to buy a couple and the deal fell through both times. DFW a shortbed stepside

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Dad had an 84 250 with a long bed, 460, 4 speed and 4:10s. Could pull a fucking planet out of orbit. This was back when I was a tyke obviously. Loved that truck though. Story my parents like telling is how I cried when the wrecker came to take it to the shop for new brake lines and I thought dad got rid of it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think this is Eds truck, isn't it?
355ae39de3c61beeffe975026b87ab0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Would daily.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd

Edit: Just realized this is my 666th post on here. Glad it was a bright shiny devily red truck. hahaha

This truck still get's me excited. lol

Rolling049.jpg

Rolling019.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Last edited:
Love the shit of this truck. Been saved on my phone forever. Dnw to imagine tryna drive it anywhere though...
b422de73a1a79ac3c6c78be9716fad71.jpg
1e4d2ffff4dbe2aad945ce15f541c596.jpg
dat static drop

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Edit: Just realized this is my 666th post on here. Glad it was a bright shiny devily red truck. hahaha

Rolling049.jpg

Rolling019.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Always loved that truck from the few pictures I've seen. I've never seen the suspension setup though.

Love the shit of this truck. Been saved on my phone forever. Dnw to imagine tryna drive it anywhere though...
dat static drop

I was pretty close to that at one time. It was a nightmare around here. Especially with my trans crossmember not being raised at all. I literally scraped that crossmember all the way across town. Even on the smooth roads. :lol:

Last edited:
dat static drop

Isn't this truck lifted now? Or maybe a different one a lot like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't this truck lifted now? Or maybe a different one a lot like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I think I remember seeing something about that on gmfs maybe. I fender seeing he was trying to trade his narrowed axle for a stock one

Rolling049.jpg

Rolling019.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

holy sex! But in the second pic, what is in the tail light? Review Camera?

Rolling049.jpg

Rolling019.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Was the first BD truck I seen in person. Was sex back then, still sex today.

holy sex! But in the second pic, what is in the tail light? Review Camera?

Rear view* and yes.

It's leveled but judging from Juans Insta posts it sounds like he's going to go low again

7981455043_ffcbd0c39b_o.gif

We follow each other on IG but after seeing this YT video of his track run has me really wanting to do a fixed vane turbo on my LML. Son of a gun that thing sounds awesome!

Last edited by a moderator: