Chance

Jan 15, 2011
yo where do I get more pics of the girl?

ae40b172-09b1-efba.jpg

Cuban.

le Cubes
Jun 20, 2011
GA
to each there own.

their*

there - the dog is over THERE.
their - that is THEIR dog.
they're - THEY'RE the dog's owners.

not trying to be a dick, but the incorrect use of their, they're, and there aggravates me. the same with your and you're. we all learned how to use these in third grade if not earlier.

/GrammarNaziSpeach

1badgmc

May 4, 2012
Wichita Falls, TX
not trying to be a dick, but the incorrect use of their, they're, and there aggravates me. the same with your and you're. we all learned how to use these in third grade if not earlier.

/GrammarNaziSpeach

Then you have those who think that anything ending in an 's,' whether it be plural or possessive, needs an apostrophe.

They can't differentiate between the dog's owner and the fact that there are 2 dog's. :lol:

shortntall

Sep 25, 2011
the grey nnbs looks amazing, and so does onebadrado's truck, and the photos for the stancework truck look sick

Cuban.

le Cubes
Jun 20, 2011
GA
Then you have those who think that anything ending in an 's,' whether it be plural or possessive, needs an apostrophe.

They can't differentiate between the dog's owner and the fact that there are 2 dog's. :lol:

Lol I read this and had to make sure I didn't do that. I know I don't capitalize anything either...well not when I'm on my phone browsing the forum at least.

yea the 's thing annoys me to hell too. The same if they put the apostrophe after the s in the wrong situation too lol I'm weird