Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Yeah the Canuck brought it again. Could use a wheel upgrade and line the bed up. Met brett, his truck is sick as fuck. And the avalanche he bagged looks awesome too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

y8a8yzu9.jpg

:corny: I need fleetside bed

Cool, thanks for the info! I always wondered whenever I see a pic of that truck. It looks really cool on there, I wouldn't change it to a fleet side. Makes your truck really unique!

They also were available on some 1500 ECSBs. There's a guy with a black 04/05ish Z71 Chevy ECSB with quadrasteer around me

I would like to see a fleetside bed with flares on it but also have the qs bed for winter like stated before imo

Do love the qs bed though

not diggin the headlights or the red in the wheels.

and that paint needs some attention in the last picture

I dig everything! Those wheels look best painted and I dislike painted billets, fully polished looks to exaggerating for those wheels. I think is the bad lighting that makes the paint look like that in that last picture.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of painted billets either but think those flow well also. Dislike the taillights bigggg time though, but he's already mentioned he had something else planned for them anyway.

Also I think Benny's GMC gives it a run for its money for best NNBS :crazy:

qutumyzy.jpg

e4abava8.jpg

ny8ydahu.jpg

e5a6yham.jpg

I'm not a fan of painted billets either but think those flow well also. Dislike the taillights bigggg time though, but he's already mentioned he had something else planned for them anyway.

Yeah that's probably the only things that I would swap like headlights, tailights, and grille. I would also add an hd hood, but the direction that truck is heading is great! I just love the simplicity of a truck like that.

Also I think Benny's GMC gives it a run for its money for best NNBS :crazy:

ny8ydahu.jpg

Fuck, that's money right there! Iv'e never seen that truck before.

Completely agree with both statements. Benny's truck is definitely great looking. Don't personally know the dude just have always loved his truck in this stage, it use to have a caddy clip but think it looks much better this way. I have probably 50 pics of it saved on my iPad, makes me want mine bodied baddddd. Definitely inspiration. Here's how it use to look...
e2uqugy8.jpg

epypy9u9.jpg

qyja3uhy.jpg