Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Yea it is..saw it on insta, got me thinking about trying to find a chrome front bumper to throw on and keep my white one to swap out later if I want to

James Pate

Mar 27, 2012
Margate, Fl
This truck really makes me miss having chrome bumpers
Screenshot_2013-12-16-20-05-45.png

Needs white lower valance imo

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Never understood the hate for color matched valance. If I ever change mine it will be chrome front and rear bumpers with all the plastics white

Just personal preference..it looks cheap to me with white plastic on chrome :shrug: the ONLY truck I've ever liked white plastics on is benges ccsb

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
Just personal preference..it looks cheap to me with white plastic on chrome :shrug: the ONLY truck I've ever liked white plastics on is benges ccsb

See, and I think painted bumpers looks cheap, don't like it on denalis, reminds me of a work truck. Painted plastics is the best look, but I do agree, too much white can look cheap too, color matching looks much better with other colors

James Pate

Mar 27, 2012
Margate, Fl

See, and I think painted bumpers looks cheap, don't like it on denalis, reminds me of a work truck. Painted plastics is the best look, but I do agree, too much white can look cheap too, color matching looks much better with other colors

I like both looks. But imo if you leave the bumper chrome then you should paint the lower valance too. But if you paint the bumper then depending on the truck and color the lower valance should be color matched or black. When I had black rims the black worked. Now I've been wanting chrome