Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

d2aedfe77a5d7d14e26c19b36488bcb1.jpg
0c1bf3a3f88ad09a0ba10516adb21452.jpg

Mainly for the color.. Been tearing up Craigslist to find this color haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheels and tires from the first pic and the stance from the second then perfect haha. Way too much lean in the first pic

live from the gutter trash.

Wheels and tires from the first pic and the stance from the second then perfect haha. Way too much lean in the first pic

live from the gutter trash.

I'm trying to get it. lol he's local, his price is super steep at 15,500, he's basically asking that because of the color. Trying to Jew him down a lot

I'm trying to get it. lol he's local, his price is super steep at 15,500, he's basically asking that because of the color. Trying to Jew him down a lot

Miles? Details? That's not a bad price if it's fairly low mileage and optioned well.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Miles? Details? That's not a bad price if it's fairly low mileage and optioned well.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

05 I believe he said, either than or 04. 168k. It is leather, power everything. Loaded without sunroof.

front bumper perfectly executed
b31346f7be7231ca03cf29b99981def4.jpg
Saw that the other day. Some company offers them as a replacement for the valance. Hate to see how much they cost but they look sweet. I think I read that they are gonna offer a version with a push bar too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Saw that the other day. Some company offers them as a replacement for the valance. Hate to see how much they cost but they look sweet. I think I read that they are gonna offer a version with a push bar too.

I'd take a wild guess that Mazzulla makes it since there name is on the pic :crazy:

They make a tube bumper/skid plate for nnbs too.

05 I believe he said, either than or 04. 168k. It is leather, power everything. Loaded without sunroof.

Way too high. Truck prices on NBS Z71's are fucking stupid right now.

I'd sell you my cammed, stalled, lowered 2006 with 132k miles for less than that

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'd take a wild guess that Mazzulla makes it since there name is on the pic :crazy:

They make a tube bumper/skid plate for nnbs too.
I knew that lol. For some reason I was thinking they were having another company produce them. Must have mixed them up with something else I read. :shrug:

It just blows my mind...I bought a CLEAN, loaded 2006 GMC CC Z71 5 years ago with 124k miles on it for $10,500.

Today's prices make no sense.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol shit, id kill to find that at the moment. I bought my 99 ext cab 5 years ago. 2wd, 4.8, but clean as hell, 1 owner 95k, for 4800. Shit I'm lucky to find a decent OBS for 4800 right now. Pure insanity

Dfw duraburb. They do a "sport" with a tahoe/yukon hmmmmm.....

$350 if I remember correctly

Sent from your sister's house