Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

fab8e517c46386c92871b085db746c77.jpg
Fuckin hnnnnnnng

Us mags nemesis are really similar but I don't think that's what they are.

Edit* they are billet specialties Blvd 63
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Denali ss.. Lol fgt. Cool besides that and the tails

The original owner put over $100k into this beauty. The entire drivetrain was rebuilt with performance in mind. The 6.0 liter was built with Lunati forged components to support the magnacharger supercharger that was installed. The transmission is brand new rebuilt with billet components to withstand the enormous power this monster produces. Additionally the transfer case was rebuilt with billet parts so it would withstand the additional power. The previous owner stated the drivetrain was capable of 700 hp with the proper tune. I went the other way immediately and had it tuned for reliability and street manners. It is probably producing 450-500 reliable steertable hp right now. The Denali has SS headers and an aftermarket performance SS exhaust and will come with a diablo tuner.
The suspension has been upgraded with a performance drop, It has oversized brakes installed, Baer I believe, it has BBS rims and performance tires and is a pleasure to drive.
This Denali offers the performance of a sports car with the comfort of, wella Denali.
This came from CA and has been parked inside since I bought it. This is an incredible vehicle and will not disappoint.

I dunno, sounds pretty deserving of "SS"

No way there's over 100k into that, even including the price of the vehicle if he bought it brand new :lol: & that description screams fgt with all the "aftermarket performance" stuff yet lists nothing really specific. "Performance tires" ...yet the rears are different than the fronts, even though the wheels are same size lol

Last edited:
No way there's over 100k into that, even including the price of the vehicle if he bought it brand new :lol: & that description screams fgt with all the "aftermarket performance" and nothing really specific

Sounds like the second owner has no idea about anything.
Also, the hennessy kit is 25 grand on top of the yukon price, and that is just engine work. Not saying it's a hennessy, but if the owner just dropped it at a shop and said "I wanna go fast, here's a blank check" it could happen.