Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

^^ No sorry bro.

Slaton35.jpg

Tear it apart all you want. This truck is a different taste. Less the running boards of coarse!!
We just took this thing into our dealership. Planning to give it a beauty test drive once the roads are dry again.

2011 GMC Sierra Denali, Magnuson TVS 1900 Supercharger, Volant Cold air intake, Stainless steel ceramic coated headers, Corsa Touring Cat-back, Mcgaughy's lowering kit 2" front - 3" rear, Baer private label 6 piston Brakes 15" front - 14" rear, HRE P40L 22" Monoblok wheels, Firestone Sport truck tires.

denali1.jpg

denali15.jpg

denali2.jpg

This is the second vehicle we have had from this custom shop Davenport. They seem to know what they are doing. Prior to this we had an 07 Z06 with ablower, cam, headers, exhaust, ect. Funnest car I have driven!

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Last edited:
Lose the running boards and a hair more low and it would be perfect..debadge/demold and cleared heads too maybe :crazy:

I saw it on Facebook. Didn't think the wheels looked to bad. Would not pay that type money for them tho lol

i see the look he was going for with the hre wheells but its hard to pull that look off on a truck. it so funny when i had the audi 3piece hre wheels would sell used all day for like 1500 or so.