Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Must be nice to have enough money to buy a brand fucking new truck, bag/body it, supercharge it, wilwood it, and expensive ass wheels-it. Musta ran outta money for tint tho :turborofl:
Its all sponsored shit now a days.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Would kinda like if it had stock bumper, cleared lights, and platinum grille lol

Sent from Tapashit
And different powder color and polished wheels...
painted fender trim, and demolded/debadged at least. New trucks don't look good totally stock body wise and dropped like an old truck does
Word.
Not down with the fish bowl look, could not drive vehicle without tint.
My truck has stock tint and I actually like it. Never even really wanted to tint it. I love the fishbowl look on anything old but dark ass tint just isn't for me I guess.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That truck is a half ton 2wd..they aren't that expensive. Could drive that truck for what I paid for a stock diesel

Did you pay cash for your stock diesel? Doubt it.

Yea it's roughly a $40k truck. But the $10k in suspension, $6k in wheels, $3k in brakes, $5k in engine work aren't financed...Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I need to sit in your truck again Tony. I need darker tint, just remember my 5 on my old truck being a PITA. But I hate being able to see in my truck so easy, especially straight through the back window

Come by tomorrow if you're out this way, you know where I'll be lol. Can give you the cabin filter door too.

11348180_1619312258338347_1172665919_n.jpg