Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Rgv guys don't really worry about driving trucks. If the frame is barely up enough for the truck to move that's all the care about. I know that truck has to be bodied or the frame is touching because the valance is closer to the ground than mine is when I'm laid out. Personally I don't thing all these rgv trucks everyone has pics are are all truly 100% static. I bet that have air shocks for when they do need to drive it anywhere. Or they just say they're static to be Internet badass'

Yea i agree with you, its kinda funny cuz the front end on that truck looks almost the same as the picture Carlos posted on gmfs yesterday and he said he is 7/10
539356_412965372091405_1696538304_n.jpg

Yeah, like I said, if it isn't bodied, the lowest you can go on a 255/30/22 is about 8" up front. Once you get that, if you level the truck the frame will be scraping absolutely everywhere.

Have to have a little air, if not those guys are crazy

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

As far as it fitting the stock bumper yes but I don't know if you have to adjust the bumper any to make it work without rubbing the grille and fenders

To install the hd cap the bumper has to be moved down. To me is stupid to do it on the 03-05 and 06-07c front ends since the grilles and hoods from 1500-2500 for the respective years are the same.

In 03+ trucks its more common do trucks that I've seen to go the other way. By replacing the 2500hd taller cap with the 1500 cap.

For Ryan, hd cap and 06 front
181800F9-D036-435E-94E4-D71BBB4BC016-2047-00000216C07D53D9.jpg

68775C7D-D9C6-406F-874F-54B7F4943170-545-00000041F7D04A91.jpg
oh my shit looks bad ass. only thing i dont like about hd caps, look at the bumper where it meeets the fender. now look at the bottom of the hd cap where it snaps on to the bumper. it doesnt look like its snapped in on the lower corner. buddy had a 04 2500 and his stock cap was the same. i wonder if this is a problem with hd caps?
To install the hd cap the bumper has to be moved down. To me is stupid to do it on the 03-05 and 06-07c front ends since the grilles and hoods from 1500-2500 for the respective years are the same.

In 03+ trucks its more common do trucks that I've seen to go the other way. By replacing the 2500hd taller cap with the 1500 cap.

to me they look good as shit and they're different. anymore the 1500 cap looks tiny as shit to me.

oh my shit looks bad ass. only thing i dont like about hd caps, look at the bumper where it meeets the fender. now look at the bottom of the hd cap where it snaps on to the bumper. it doesnt look like its snapped in on the lower corner. buddy had a 04 2500 and his stock cap was the same. i wonder if this is a problem with hd caps?

I believe its an HD problem because my extended cab did that and so does the crew cab

to me they look good as shit and they're different. anymore the 1500 cap looks tiny as shit to me.
my cousin has an hd cap on his 04 rcsb it does the same in white it stands out quite a bit maybe with a dark color it wont be that noticeable
he had his frame horns welded lower to drop the bumper some im assuming similar to to the 99-02

2 buddies had that issue with their aftermarket cap. I don't with mine but its oem.

That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure