Post a pic of something on your truck that is unique or unusual

Cornell, send me info on that cutout install

4" MBRP frontpipe, SS 4" ID to 4" ID fitting, SS Race Ready 4" OD y pipe, 4" SS Race Ready turn down, 4" MHT electric cutout, 4" ID to 3.5" ID reducer. Took it to Midas to get welded up (Don't be fooled, the guy that owns it used to work with Cognito designing stuff and he's a BAMF plus he used to hang out with my Dad in highschool)

That Gauge setup turned out awesome Corny...Im proud

Thanks, I bought stuff to do it again with fiberglass instead of bondo. It hasn't cracked or anything I just want to shift the gauges over to the right about an inch.

Wannnnntttt gauge pod!!!!

Once I build the new one I will probably sell my first one just to recoup the cost of my other pieces I bought (45 bucks or so)

lmao at jack-rag

:sneaky:

Pod
20120120_212154-1.jpg

Dont see this everyday with a flip
20120311_140225.jpg

Spikes
20111121_104025.jpg

Pinstripe
20120303_191732.jpg

Esky shifter
20120129_203548.jpg

I also have my fogs wire to an actual household light switch cut from the back of the cubby home where push 4wd would be. It came out better than

Gonna need to see pics of that, you've peaked my interest. Spikes look good BTW.

Ill put a picture of it up tomorrow i love it, hidden just stick your finger and flip it
I was using what i had
I havent even put your spikes on yet, yours are in better shape

how hard was the esky bumper and what year is that off of? I would like to get one in pewter so it would have to be an 03! VERY NICE though...

02-06 also 07+ avalanche not hard at all bolt over factory bumper its like a bumper cover and thanks not alot of people like it i like it its unique lol

i haz spikes too but not as cool as peytons lol
IMAG0378.jpg

Last edited:
02-06 also 07+ avalanche not hard at all bolt over factory bumper its like a bumper cover and thanks not alot of people like it i like it its unique lol

i haz spikes too but not as cool as peytons lol
IMAG0378.jpg

wonder what that would look like on a lifted rig? hehe