Positive camber

That's why I posted on here 1st, I never put the compressors on that's just a pic off the ol interweb of the same ones that I have, I didn't buy em I got em free from a guy at my work and he had em on his chevelle to raise the ass end of it, I don't really want to raise the drivers side to fix the problem I'd like to lower the passenger side if I can in some kind of easy way. And I'm not new to forums or even working on vehicles... My old mans been a mechanic for 19 years and I have almost every tool in the shop known to man and I know how to use em (except coil spring compressors), I'm not saying that I know everything cause I don't, just wanted to see what everyone's take was on this and that I've never heard of the lean cause of the tank
fixed
Ok that's what I gotta do then, thanks
DNW cut springs :hack:

I can't tell if this is a serious thread, but if it is….
You need to buy drop coils for the front. the driver side is lower due to the infamous chevy lean. this can be fixed by a coil spacer

You can not run drop springs with DJM arms.... It will throw the sway bar end links WAAAAAYYYYYY off, shit will be so crooked it ain't even funny.... Been there, tired that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutting springs dont hurt anything as long as you dont use any heat

He's right! I cut a half coil to correct the "chevy lean" on my pax side. Just don't use heat, it changes the chemistry and spring rate will be all fucked up. Sawzall that shit and it'll be golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk