Positive camber

also another question ill throw into this mix, will getting it alighed also help with my drivers side gap between the fender and truck get fixed because right now i have a bigger wheel gap between my tire and fender on my passenger side then i do on my drivers side

use that compressor/spreader on the driver side so it spreads the coil open...then use it as a compressor on the pass side so it brings it down some

I can't tell if this is a serious thread, but if it is….
You need to buy drop coils for the front. the driver side is lower due to the infamous chevy lean. this can be fixed by a coil spacer

its a big fucking difference thought, even when the tank is empty. I know the truck was hit before on the drivers side when i bought it, and idc when you fgts think about it... im learning shit right now lol

passenger side

drivers side

its a big fucking difference thought, even when the tank is empty. I know the truck was hit before on the drivers side when i bought it, and idc when you fgts think about it... im learning shit right now lol

passenger side

drivers side

spring fatigue fgt, and the stock tank still weighs a grip on its own empty

In all seriousness we need to start somewhere. I cant view pics right now, but will check thread pics later tonight.

Anytime you mess with suspension, I mean anytime, always get it aligned to correct proper angles. I dropped my 02 ecsb ( many times I know ) and everything drove straight. Got under truck couple months later and tires were worn bad enough on inside that I needed to replace. Hell, I just got my truck realigned Thursday since front settled some more. I am 5ish/8 and plan to rotate tires regularly. My components consist of 2" Mcgaughy Spindles/Springs, Flip Kit with 1" drop driver shackle and 2" drop shackle passenger side. When I first accomplished my drop on this truck, It sat 4/7.5ish depending on how much air is in helpers and both shackles were at 2". Driver side front seemed lower than passenger and rear driver tucked. I adjusted shackle from 2" on driver side to 1". and truck now sits dead level. That chevy "lean" is a bitch. Don't worry, we all have to start somewheres and you need thick skin to be around long. Just always do a lot of research before attempting anything, as your safety is first priority.

That's why I posted on here 1st, I never put the compressors on that's just a pic off the ol interweb of the same ones that I have, I didn't buy em I got em free from a guy at my work and he had em on his chevelle to raise the ass end of it, I don't really want to raise the drivers side to fix the problem I'd like to lower the passenger side if I can in some kind of easy way. And I'm not new to forums or even working on vehicles... My old mans been a mechanic for 19 years and I have almost every tool in the shop known to man and I know how to use em, I'm not saying that I know everything cause I don't, just wanted to see what everyone's take was on this and that I've never heard of the lean cause of the tank