Plug and play remote start review

Maybe install a viper alarm then. Directed pretty makes adapters for every vehicle now so you really don't have to wire anything except maybe a ground or a brake wire.
No need or desire for an alarm. All I care about is starting the car in my undies.

This^ factory alarm works well on wife's car. And it's a fucked crv, stock, who the fuck wants to break into it?

Oh damn, just when I decide not to mod the 07 anymore. Want remote start but hate remote start/alarm installs. Good find, might have to pick this up, def keep this thread updated!

Oh damn, just when I decide not to mod the 07 anymore. Want remote start but hate remote start/alarm installs. Good find, might have to pick this up, def keep this thread updated!

It is $90 (maybe more for the one you need), I hardly count this as a mod :shrug: Well until I go to sell it :datgold:

She uses it every morning whether she needs to or not and has not complained at all. I would say it is a winner.

tumblr_m6p5j34cx21qlq2jj.gif

Where's everyone finding them for the trucks at? I didn't see any on sonic electronics unless I missed it

The same one that Yates posted. The GM2, will let you know if it works once it gets here.